Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars.

Closed Thread

Old 19 Jul 2008, 12:31 (Ref:2253874)   #1
billy bigtime
Veteran

Australia
Simon McNamaras egg farm.
billy bigtime has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Eat your words Mr.Skaife.

It's time for the Holden teams to work harder. If your staff are happy they will work harder
Old 19 Jul 2008, 13:23 (Ref:2253890)   #2
6.213km
Veteran

6.213km should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid6.213km should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by billy bigtime
It's time for the Holden teams to work harder. If your staff are happy they will work harder
Yes Billy, I totally agree with you. I have it on good authority that no one that works for HRT is at all happy. They all hate Mark Skaife and Uncle TOm because they are all on the minimum wage. One of the important mechanic people that works for them (i cant say his name for fear of him being punished but Billy knows him too) wants to go back to working at Ultratune, but he can't because Skaifey chains them up at night in the HRT factory at Clayton so they cant leave.. If you go there at night you can hear the staff all weeping like broken men...

I thought everyone should know just what an awful person Mark Skaife is. Lucky we have Billy who keeps pointing this out, without people like Billy, Mark Skaife would get away with these things and that would be very wrong. He has no right to be racing a HRT car, he has never won anything in his life and has nothing to contribute to Australian Motorsport. I'm so glad that every round of the V8supercars there is a topic where Billy uncovers all the bad things Mark Skaife has said and done - he is true evil.

Thanks again Billy, you deserve a big medal... no i mean it, a really big medal !! Stand tall and be proud - you will bring Mark down one day Billy - I'm sure he can't take much more of the truths you uncover....
Old 19 Jul 2008, 13:45 (Ref:2253896)   #3
Rombles1
Veteran

Australia
Facebook
Rombles1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'm intrigued that Skaifey finishes 5th and Billy has still found something to bag him about. I mean 5th.... its just not good enough, is it? Beaten by his teammate YET AGAIN
Old 19 Jul 2008, 15:28 (Ref:2253940)   #4
Pro Racer
Veteran

Australia
Earth
Pro Racer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
i agree with that line there but i don't understand the MS line.
Old 19 Jul 2008, 21:12 (Ref:2254116)   #5
bluesport
Veteran

Australia
bluesport User had had their licence endorsedbluesport User had had their licence endorsed
I think Billy is and don't take it too seriously.
Old 19 Jul 2008, 22:56 (Ref:2254153)   #6
alfacors
Veteran

alfacors should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridalfacors should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Smalltime Willy with not much substance in a post? Surely not..... 5th is still ahead of 23 other blokes.... maybe they should get the Triple 8 crew to work harder on Lowndesy's car?
Old 19 Jul 2008, 23:13 (Ref:2254158)   #7
peckstar
Veteran

Cayman Islands
peckstar has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
but still behind another holden team and behind his team mate. beside we all know thats its in the 2nd race where things go wrong for Mark :P
Old 20 Jul 2008, 02:41 (Ref:2254209)   #8
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
"The sooner he (M.Skaife) retires, the better for all of us" - Tim Edwards #7 telecast 20/07/08

#CANCERSUCKS
Old 20 Jul 2008, 02:58 (Ref:2254210)   #9
billy bigtime
Veteran

Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6.213km
Yes Billy, I totally agree with you. I have it on good authority that no one that works for HRT is at all happy. They all hate Mark Skaife and Uncle TOm because they are all on the minimum wage. One of the important mechanic people that works for them (i cant say his name for fear of him being punished but Billy knows him too) wants to go back to working at Ultratune, but he can't because Skaifey chains them up at night in the HRT factory at Clayton so they cant leave.. If you go there at night you can hear the staff all weeping like broken men...

I thought everyone should know just what an awful person Mark Skaife is. Lucky we have Billy who keeps pointing this out, without people like Billy, Mark Skaife would get away with these things and that would be very wrong. He has no right to be racing a HRT car, he has never won anything in his life and has nothing to contribute to Australian Motorsport. I'm so glad that every round of the V8supercars there is a topic where Billy uncovers all the bad things Mark Skaife has said and done - he is true evil.

Thanks again Billy, you deserve a big medal... no i mean it, a really big medal !! Stand tall and be proud - you will bring Mark down one day Billy - I'm sure he can't take much more of the truths you uncover....
Didn't know some of those things, he's obviously a lot worse than I thought. Sounds like a complete mongrel to work for if your allegations are true.
Old 20 Jul 2008, 03:17 (Ref:2254212)   #10
6.213km
Veteran

6.213km should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid6.213km should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Didn't know some of those things, he's obviously a lot worse than I thought. Sounds like a complete mongrel to work for if your allegations are true.
He is Billy - you should ring ACA or Today Tonight - they'd go for it mate... Be good to get your head on TV as well mate, then we can see who you are... even better, they might cross live to Skaifey and you can have a chat with him... instead of hiding behind a name on an internet forum.

Last edited by 6.213km; 20 Jul 2008 at 03:21.
Old 20 Jul 2008, 03:21 (Ref:2254213)   #11
billy bigtime
Veteran

Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTRMagic
"The sooner he (M.Skaife) retires, the better for all of us" - Tim Edwards #7 telecast 20/07/08

Smart man that Mr.Edwards
Old 20 Jul 2008, 03:33 (Ref:2254217)   #12
billy bigtime
Veteran

Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rombles1
I'm intrigued that Skaifey finishes 5th and Billy has still found something to bag him about. I mean 5th.... its just not good enough, is it? Beaten by his teammate YET AGAIN
I don't know if you follow motorsort but 5th is 4th of the losers and yes he is being hosed by his team mate again. As for delibrately drilling Richards in race 2, that was attrocious.
Old 20 Jul 2008, 03:38 (Ref:2254220)   #13
bluesport
Veteran

Australia
bluesport User had had their licence endorsedbluesport User had had their licence endorsed
Oh dear......and then in race 2 Skaife takes out SR and RK, and cops a serve on national TV from FPR. Didn't do Rick's championship hopes any good, the only winner from that incident was Whincup. And that incident allowed Whincup to catch and pass Tander as well.
Old 20 Jul 2008, 03:39 (Ref:2254221)   #14
6.213km
Veteran

Quote:
I don't know if you follow motorsort but 5th is 4th of the losers and yes he is being hosed by his team mate again. As for delibrately drilling Richards in race 2, that was attrocious.
I know, it was a deliberate and blatent attempt to take Richards out.

I'm with you Billy, I mean, he's got no idea. I mean, if that was you Billy, and you were driving for a top team..... oh hang on yeah, your not a V8supercar driver, you just chose to kick someone when they are down.

I hope very much, that if he does a Greg Norman and has a good run, you'll be man enough to say good job. But I doubt it.
Old 20 Jul 2008, 04:15 (Ref:2254224)   #15
billy bigtime
Veteran

Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6.213km
I know, it was a deliberate and blatent attempt to take Richards out.

I'm with you Billy, I mean, he's got no idea. I mean, if that was you Billy, and you were driving for a top team..... oh hang on yeah, your not a V8supercar driver, you just chose to kick someone when they are down.

I hope very much, that if he does a Greg Norman and has a good run, you'll be man enough to say good job. But I doubt it.
If Mark starts performing again(and he's only got a few rounds to go before retirement) I'll be the 1st to congratulate him.
Old 20 Jul 2008, 04:38 (Ref:2254230)   #16
mountainstar
Veteran

United States
mountainstar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridmountainstar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridmountainstar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
(and he's only got a few rounds to go before retirement)
Really? I missed the announcement. When'd that happen?
Old 20 Jul 2008, 04:40 (Ref:2254232)   #17
marcus
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Australia
marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!
show me one V8 supercar mechanic that isnt on minimum wages and doesnt work long hours ????
Old 20 Jul 2008, 05:22 (Ref:2254241)   #18
billy bigtime
Veteran

Australia
What did Tim Edwards say?

Sorry guys, I missed the start of race 2 but I hear he had something to say after Richards was punted off the track. Can anyone fill me in?
Old 20 Jul 2008, 05:32 (Ref:2254243)   #19
Trevor
Veteran

Australia
Victoria
Trevor should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Among a few other things, he said it was time for Skaife to retire - LOL
Old 20 Jul 2008, 05:38 (Ref:2254246)   #20
bluesport
Veteran

Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Trev
Yep......that about sums it up.
Old 20 Jul 2008, 06:04 (Ref:2254251)   #21
billy bigtime
Veteran

Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Trev
Or maybe get his eyes tested. He could get one of those parking rod things attached to his front airdam so he knows when he's getting close to another car. Or those beep sensors.
Old 20 Jul 2008, 06:08 (Ref:2254254)   #22
Downoz
Veteran

Australia
Australia
Downoz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I thought he said that this will give Billy Balls up something else to start a thread about Skaife
Old 20 Jul 2008, 06:13 (Ref:2254256)   #23
billy bigtime
Veteran

Australia
Just read on the V8SC web site that Skaife suggested he might get a lawyer to look at Tims comment. What a whinging, skirt wearing sooky la la.
Old 20 Jul 2008, 06:18 (Ref:2254258)   #24
Reload
Veteran

Australia
Reload should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridReload should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Downoz
I thought he said that this will give Billy Balls up something else to start a thread about Skaife
Sure it wasn't that Billy the beater is obsessed with Skaifey.
Its all pretty sick stuff and sounds like he needs professional help.
Skaife can finish last in every one of his remaining races and will have achieved 100 times more than small Willy ever has, and has brought 1,000 times more pleasure to to the fans and supporters.
Your just a boring tall poppy basher.
Jealousy is a curse Billy big mouth.
Old 20 Jul 2008, 06:25 (Ref:2254261)   #25
emjaya
Racer

Aland Islands
in a house
emjaya should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTRMagic

Ahhhh, sorry, I haven't been paying attention. Who is Tim Edwards and is his opinion worth listening to?