Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Clubmans Rallycross Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Other Motorsports > Rallying & Rallycross

Old 1 Jan 2010, 17:22 (Ref:2607095)   #1
Adam Walker 36
Rookie

Adam Walker 36 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Sweden/Finland ERC 2010

Hi there people, hope you had a great start to the new year and the hangovers are over!! Im looking at going to Sweden and Finland this year for the ERC and was wondering if anyone has done the journey to Holjes before? As i have spent many hours trying to work out wheather to fly or drive, ferries etc etc.......

I would prefer driving as im going with another person and would have 2 spaces in the car if anyone is intrested in coming along to the Holy Grail of rallycross? We are thinking about camping so is anyone up for a adventure? (Brit Army) I thought i would put this thread up nice and early.
Old 1 Jan 2010, 17:48 (Ref:2607102)   #2
Chessmsport
Racer

England
Eastbourne
Chessmsport should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Depends where you live in the UK. I live on the south coast so drive to Travemunde Germany and get the ferry to Trelleborg in Sweden, you can drive to Denmark and go to Sweden on the bridges but takes longer and is more expensive.
Never been to Finland before but I am planning on driving to the North of Sweden entering the Artic circle then driving down Finland then getiing a ferry from Finland back to Sweden.
Camping is the best way of staying at Holjes as accomodation is miles from the track and then you can enjoy the parties in the woods.
Old 1 Jan 2010, 19:24 (Ref:2607124)   #3
chunder
Veteran

England
Stevenage
chunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Mate I live in Beds, can easily get anywhere and would love to go to some of the Scandi ERC rounds.

If its worth getting a hire car and splitting costs etc then count me in. I can drive but understand that people prefer too, so dont mind!

See what interest there is huh, but would love the trip and yak about the good old days!! and the new era!