Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > 10 Tenths Motorsport > Announcements and Feedback

Old 23 Feb 2001, 21:00 (Ref:66299)   #1
djb
Veteran

djb should be qualifying in the top 3 on the griddjb should be qualifying in the top 3 on the griddjb should be qualifying in the top 3 on the griddjb should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
To Craig and co.

A number of months ago, I asked why my hotmail e-mail address was not accepted to be used for the forum etc. You and someone else promptly responded with the reason that in the past, some git using Hotmail had caused you a fair amount of grief, and because of that, the forum software no longer accepted any Hotmail accounts. I see that sometime in the future, new software will be running 10/tenths, and I was wondering if there is any chance that this problem could be avoided.
Just curious, DJB

Old 24 Feb 2001, 20:39 (Ref:66503)   #2
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
As soon as I can get the software up and running (it's a real bugger to set up ) then hotmail.com addresses will once again be functional.

Apologies for this delay, and thanks for your patience.
Old 5 Mar 2001, 20:13 (Ref:68561)   #3
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
I wonder if anyone with a hotmail address would care to test this for me ? I am sure we have a clean bill of health, but it'd be good to know for sure
Old 11 Mar 2001, 22:04 (Ref:70236)   #4
Sparky
Veteran

Sparky should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I have one:

c_o_o_p@hotmail.com

Do I have to use this in place of my regular address, or can you just use this to test the software?

Use it if you can!
Old 11 Mar 2001, 22:14 (Ref:70241)   #5
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

I can't use it, bloke, only *you* can edit your profile!
Old 11 Mar 2001, 22:19 (Ref:70243)   #6
Sparky
Veteran

Righto! I understand...

(*Slaps forehead and says Doh!"*)
Old 12 Mar 2001, 20:45 (Ref:70568)   #7
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Just wondering if you had chance to be our guinea pig, Steve ?
Old 12 Mar 2001, 20:48 (Ref:70570)   #8
Sparky
Veteran

Erm...

'Ang on a mo...
Old 12 Mar 2001, 20:53 (Ref:70571)   #9
Sparky
Veteran

Righto. Mail away, me old China!
Old 12 Mar 2001, 21:06 (Ref:70575)   #10
Sparky
Veteran

Quote:
hello ? does this work, Mr Hotmail ?
Yes, it does indeed, Mister Forum Network!

Good news!

Can I change my email address back now?
Old 12 Mar 2001, 21:11 (Ref:70578)   #11
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Spendid! At last, something goes right!

Yes, feel free to revert back to your 10 Tenths email addy now

Thanks chap.
Old 12 Mar 2001, 21:18 (Ref:70582)   #12
Sparky
Veteran

Quote:
Originally posted by Craig Antill
Spendid! At last, something goes right!
Don't be daft, Bloke.

Everything else works really well after the revamp - the changes are all for the better. Considering all the changes that you've made, we're doing well!
It'll all work out in the end!

Quote:
Yes, feel free to revert back to your 10 Tenths email addy now
Been there, done that!
Old 12 Mar 2001, 21:21 (Ref:70583)   #13
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

hmmm... let's hope so!

Listen, do you have access to your webspace still ? If so, do me a favour and try uploading that photo for your profile and adding it from there will ya ?

Let me know how you get on by posting in the other topic....

Antill.
Old 15 Mar 2001, 05:08 (Ref:71311)   #14
Diabando
Veteran

Australia
Victoria, Australia
Diabando should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDiabando should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
OMG...here I am - bored silly on a Thursday afternoon at work...trawling through everything I dont normally read.. and I finally read this thread, which I have noticed, but never thought it would be anything I would need/want/be required to respond to...

How wrong I was!!! All this time, I have been wondering why my hotmail account didnt work...I never, ever thought it would be anything to do with 10/10ths, I always assumed there was something wrong with my system... whenever I clicked on the "send an e-mail" option here, it refused me...and even up until yesterday, I have been trying to find the "bug" in my system...

Now I ask myself...how long has my head been in the sand??

Seriously...I worry myself...

Craig - I cannot begin to tell you how great the new software is!! If we ever manage to get over there in June, I owe you a beer (or ten)!!!
Old 29 Mar 2001, 10:44 (Ref:75214)   #15
Danielsun
Veteran

Australia
Sydney
Danielsun should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Diabando
Craig - I cannot begin to tell you how great the new software is!! If we ever manage to get over there in June, I owe you a beer (or ten)!!!
Just make sure it isn't one of those English beers - like Fosters. But at the same time, I can do without seeing another XXXX can until I return home...