Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: FlagMarshal.com MarshalsGuide.com Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Marshals Forum

Old 27 Sep 2005, 18:09 (Ref:1418119)   #1
The Fat Clerk
Veteran

Northern Ireland
Bishopscourt
The Fat Clerk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridThe Fat Clerk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Top Hat on Sunday

Has anybody had their tickets for Sunday @ Mallory?
Or will I have to blag my way in as usual!
Old 27 Sep 2005, 18:30 (Ref:1418136)   #2
Andrew Palmer
Veteran

England
Peterborough
Andrew Palmer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Nothing here either Fat Clerk.

But then again I can not remember if I volunteered for this meeting.
Old 27 Sep 2005, 18:38 (Ref:1418141)   #3
john souch
Rookie

john souch should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hi Dave,
Recieved mine yesterday,however i think John Sadler may have had a problem getting the tickets himself,you may have to blag!
Old 27 Sep 2005, 18:38 (Ref:1418142)   #4
Dave Brand
Veteran

England
Hadfield, Derbyshire (UK)
Dave Brand is going for a new lap record!Dave Brand is going for a new lap record!Dave Brand is going for a new lap record!Dave Brand is going for a new lap record!Dave Brand is going for a new lap record!Dave Brand is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fat Clerk
Has anybody had their tickets for Sunday @ Mallory?
Ours arrived yesterday!
Old 27 Sep 2005, 19:11 (Ref:1418169)   #5
The Fat Clerk
Veteran

Northern Ireland
Bishopscourt
The Fat Clerk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridThe Fat Clerk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Just spoke to Elaine, hers arrived on Saturday, so I'll just have to blag, mind you I'l @ Silverstone on Saturday so some kind soul might have a spare, either way I'm not missing a Mallory breakfast just for the lack of a ticket!
Old 27 Sep 2005, 19:20 (Ref:1418174)   #6
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
We're there racing in the 70's saloons. See you there.
Old 27 Sep 2005, 19:31 (Ref:1418184)   #7
Mark Mitchell
Veteran

England
Staffordshire Moorlands
Mark Mitchell should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMark Mitchell should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMark Mitchell should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMark Mitchell should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
There were problems in getting the tickets from mallory for this meeting last year.
They did arrive albeit very late.

This will be an excellent meeting I'm sure, although I will no longer be there.
Old 27 Sep 2005, 19:35 (Ref:1418188)   #8
Ian Sowman
Veteran

Ian Sowman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridIan Sowman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridIan Sowman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Peter, any idea what entries are looking like - for your race and the meeting as a whole?
Old 27 Sep 2005, 19:36 (Ref:1418190)   #9
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Yes.
Old 27 Sep 2005, 19:37 (Ref:1418191)   #10
Ian Sowman
Veteran

Ian Sowman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridIan Sowman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridIan Sowman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Jolly good. Would you like to share the detail?
Old 27 Sep 2005, 19:40 (Ref:1418196)   #11
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Very good entries all round.
Old 27 Sep 2005, 20:24 (Ref:1418237)   #12
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Right got time to answer now:

Race 1 Pre 60 = 28 cars
Race 2 Cloth Cap = 25 cars
Race 4 Top Hat = 22
Race 3 70's Saloons = 27 Cars
Race 5 Best of British/MG Trophy = 19
Race 6 Sebring Salute = 18
Old 27 Sep 2005, 23:22 (Ref:1418358)   #13
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Mine arrived this morning. I will find you this time, Peter, unlike at the fog-delayed Combe. Should be a good meeting, last year was great fun.
Old 28 Sep 2005, 09:08 (Ref:1418623)   #14
Garry Holmes
Racer

Garry Holmes should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I emailed Fay yesterday. Apparently John only recieved tickets at the start of the week.
Old 28 Sep 2005, 12:09 (Ref:1418859)   #15
Fay
Veteran

England
Silverstone
Fay should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I believe John has now sent all the tickets out.
Old 28 Sep 2005, 20:08 (Ref:1419295)   #16
schrammy
Racer

England
Scratby
schrammy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fat Clerk
either way I'm not missing a Mallory breakfast just for the lack of a ticket!
miss a Mallory breakfast!!!! Sacrilege!
Old 28 Sep 2005, 20:34 (Ref:1419332)   #17
The Fat Clerk
Veteran

Northern Ireland
Bishopscourt
To right mate, see you Sunday.
Old 28 Sep 2005, 20:48 (Ref:1419343)   #18
Mark Mitchell
Veteran

England
Staffordshire Moorlands
Mark Mitchell should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMark Mitchell should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMark Mitchell should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMark Mitchell should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Hmmm - might do this after all.........will have to see if my mate SJC-214 has a spare ticket!
Old 28 Sep 2005, 20:54 (Ref:1419351)   #19
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
I've got a spare one and should be turning up reasonably early.
Old 28 Sep 2005, 23:47 (Ref:1419496)   #20
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
So have I and I won't be! Sign on's a very reasonable time and I'm planning on just about making it.
Old 29 Sep 2005, 09:53 (Ref:1419747)   #21
Shelagh
Pit Lane Hooter
Veteran

England
Gnosall, Stafford
Shelagh should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridShelagh should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridShelagh should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Bill & I have got our tickets - most impressive as we hadn't actually volunteered for this meeting! Julian & co were trying to persuade us to attend (at the 24Hrs), but I'm not sure we gave a definite answer!

Saddlebags has obviously decided to make the decision for us! See you there!

Shelagh
Old 29 Sep 2005, 12:53 (Ref:1419940)   #22
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
My spare ticket is now taken so that's one extra marshal, and I know someone else who'd like to marshal if anyone else has a spare.
Old 29 Sep 2005, 13:22 (Ref:1419965)   #23
schrammy
Racer

England
Scratby
schrammy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
My spare ticket is now taken so that's one extra marshal, and I know someone else who'd like to marshal if anyone else has a spare.

I will have one, if not two spare tickets, just shout if you need one!
Old 29 Sep 2005, 13:27 (Ref:1419970)   #24
robert77
Racer

England
Worcestershire/Shropshire border
robert77 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridrobert77 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Could do with a ticket please someone.
Only just decided to do this one.
Please pm me if anyone can help.
Thanks, Moxey.
Old 29 Sep 2005, 18:35 (Ref:1420269)   #25
Shelagh
Pit Lane Hooter
Veteran

England
Gnosall, Stafford
Shelagh should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridShelagh should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridShelagh should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Last time we turned up to Mallory without tickets, there was no-one on the gate so we just drove in!!

If you can't blag your way in, then make sure you've got John Sadler's mobile number with you. If you give him a ring, he will probably come to meet you at the gate with your ticket (and I hope I'm not volunteering him here, but I'm sure he's done that in the past).

Can't be bothered scrolling back, so with the chance of repeating information, sign on is at 8:15 - 9.00 in the normal place.