Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Closed Thread

Old 28 Jul 2004, 16:44 (Ref:1050056)   #1
Sabrina
Rookie

Sabrina should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Jeson Button had gained the race?

Not that you think but, I believe that if to Jeson Button had not penalized it by the change of motor (that is obligatory so that says the rules to it),had many chances to gain the race.
Let us see, he went out 3th but with the penalty they lowered it to the 13th, in spite of all that I arrive from second in the race. I believe that, JB car tapeworm an almost perfect balance aside from which their
strategies were excelent, I believe that we cannot come to say that.I arrive from second because combustible tapeworm
because after the Pole the car is in closed park.

For that reason I ask to them if you agree with me or have some difference with me....

Lot's of love...
Sabrina.
Old 28 Jul 2004, 16:52 (Ref:1050062)   #2
Kicking-back
Veteran

Kicking-back should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridKicking-back should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
This has been discussed in another thread, I believe.
Old 28 Jul 2004, 18:10 (Ref:1050150)   #3
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Would have been nice but I think MS probably had the whole thing covered.

It has been discussed elsewhere.

And for your information. If you see the initials TGF it means "That German Fellow" or Michael Schumacher.
Old 28 Jul 2004, 18:14 (Ref:1050154)   #4
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Sabrina, this has been discussed in this thread: http://tentenths.com/forum/showthrea...5&pagenumber=2

I merged your previous thread on this topic with that one.

Thanks.

Thread closed