Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 2 Jan 2005, 20:00 (Ref:1191809)   #26
Kicking-back
Veteran

Kicking-back should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridKicking-back should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Why? We know what happened at each race. Much better to do a reflective programme like this one.
Old 2 Jan 2005, 20:14 (Ref:1191819)   #27
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Cheeky comments from Button on juans "look" as he ran across the Indy grid.

I didn't know whether to laugh or take offense!
Old 2 Jan 2005, 20:16 (Ref:1191821)   #28
luke
Veteran

England
West Sussex, England
luke should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridluke should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I missed it, but I haven't missed anything.
Old 2 Jan 2005, 20:20 (Ref:1191825)   #29
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
No, it was very interesting actually!
Old 2 Jan 2005, 20:39 (Ref:1191834)   #30
Kicking-back
Veteran

Kicking-back should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridKicking-back should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
It was a good programme, yes.

I'm pleased to have seen it.
Old 2 Jan 2005, 22:08 (Ref:1191886)   #31
Tweed
Veteran

Wales
North Wales
Tweed should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
So what did Button say about Sato then? Sorry chaps, I missed it!
Old 2 Jan 2005, 22:12 (Ref:1191889)   #32
Raven
Veteran

England
Raven should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Will it be repeated?
Old 2 Jan 2005, 22:16 (Ref:1191892)   #33
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

As far as I could tell Jenson didn't say anything bad about Takuma as such. Although he did give the impression he looks down on him a little. maybe a psychological thing, although quite why Takuma would actually bother to watch an ITV season review I'm not so sure.

Can't remember exactly what he said. Described his driving style as ragged, said he was exciting to watch.....no, my memory is blank.
Old 2 Jan 2005, 22:19 (Ref:1191898)   #34
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Jensons a cocky bugger these days i'll say that!

He was probably trying to look cool and hard in front of DC.
Old 2 Jan 2005, 22:56 (Ref:1191922)   #35
Mr V
Veteran

England
The city of bridges (one day!)
Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by knowlesy
Although he did give the impression he looks down on him a little.
Everyone looks down on Takuma, he's shorter than mini-me
Old 2 Jan 2005, 23:16 (Ref:1191930)   #36
touringlegend
Race Official
Veteran

Panama
touringlegend should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtouringlegend should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtouringlegend should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Thoroughly enjoyed todays programme, far more entertaining than the whole season...

I think the fact JB and DC seemed to be quite 'open' made it quite a good watch.
Old 3 Jan 2005, 00:16 (Ref:1191952)   #37
Fantasy GP610
Racer

Fantasy GP610 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweed
So what did Button say about Sato then? Sorry chaps, I missed it!
Don't quote me on this,but JB said Sato's driving style "is what it is" and he (Sato) sort of decides he is going to overtake half a lap before the event.

They showed a clip of Sato taking a "lunge" at RB at a corner in an attempt to overtake,which he did(leaving RB's car damaged), but both JB and DC said they thought Sato should have been penalised.

JB wasn't exactly critical of Sato's driving style but i wouldn't say he is impressed either.

JB and DC seemed to have very similar opinions on various incidents,very enjoyable and interesting to listen to them.

Last edited by Fantasy GP610; 3 Jan 2005 at 00:17.
Old 3 Jan 2005, 00:25 (Ref:1191960)   #38
Sodemo
Veteran

United Kingdom
Solihull, West Mids, UK
Sodemo has a real shot at the championship!Sodemo has a real shot at the championship!Sodemo has a real shot at the championship!Sodemo has a real shot at the championship!Sodemo has a real shot at the championship!
Any news as to how Montoya's diet is going?!??!
Old 3 Jan 2005, 00:33 (Ref:1191965)   #39
Dan Fielden
Veteran

Isle of Man
Isle Of Man
Dan Fielden has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
will there be a re-run does anyone know
Old 3 Jan 2005, 00:43 (Ref:1191968)   #40
Neil Adams
Veteran

United Kingdom
Essex
Neil Adams should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
was a great programme..

in reflecgtion i think they where a bit hash on satos overtaking skills considering the move he pulled at indianapolis on ?? round the outside at the first chicane
Old 3 Jan 2005, 00:43 (Ref:1191969)   #41
Marbot
Retired
20KPINAL

United Kingdom
Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Monster
Any news as to how Montoya's diet is going?!??!
Not sure about the diet,but apparently he has been seen in various department stores wearing a red and white costume,perhaps Mclaren are reverting back to their old colours.
Old 3 Jan 2005, 00:47 (Ref:1191971)   #42
Neil Adams
Veteran

United Kingdom
Essex
Neil Adams should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by martyn bott
he has been seen in various department stores wearing a red and white costume
well it is xmas time!