Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Virtual Racers

Old 2 Jan 2008, 15:38 (Ref:2098095)   #26
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Funnily enough, being the sad muppet I am, I've just sat and re-read the entire season 4 TTFRL thread. Very entertaining it was too! I really was angry with Gil at that first Spa race!

I've got a couple of weeks (well, a week and a half now) off work, so when the missus disappears now and then, I fancy running a few races with the AI, just for old times sake. Its a shame I find the later sims pretty dull after GPL. Do you reckon that Le Mans prototype mod will ever see the light of day?

BTW, I was trawling the MZ track database and noticed your name as a GPL track co-author. I was definitely impressed......
Old 2 Jan 2008, 17:17 (Ref:2098136)   #27
Gil Abobeleira
Veteran

Gil Abobeleira should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi
Funnily enough, being the sad muppet I am, I've just sat and re-read the entire season 4 TTFRL thread. Very entertaining it was too! I really was angry with Gil at that first Spa race!

Ohhhh, I remember that race, when Pirenzo lost it in the final lap And you tried to defend your position before Masta on the outside

My Spa PB was also set at that race
Old 2 Jan 2008, 17:18 (Ref:2098137)   #28
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
pirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Do you reckon that Le Mans prototype mod will ever see the light of day?
Who knows. Like everything else it's waiting its turn for the ones with the knowledge to get round to making the physics for it. It seems that only a very small handful of people are actually allowed to make anything other than tracks for GPL any more. Not only that, but their opinion seems to be more or less holy. GPL ain't what it used to be in many ways.

Quote:
BTW, I was trawling the MZ track database and noticed your name as a GPL track co-author. I was definitely impressed......
Thanks. Got another one on the way soon. I can't wait to be rid of it
Old 3 Jan 2008, 20:40 (Ref:2098842)   #29
Spudgun
Race Official
Veteran

England
Reading, UK
Spudgun should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpudgun should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpudgun should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Is there anything left on the old TTFRL site? I still have two replays from our races in 2003! Kyalami and Monaco. Does anyone have any more?
For some reason, I can't find GPL on my hard drive, so i must have accidentally deleted it. I should have a backup of it knocking around on a CD somewhere with all the replays which I will definitely copy back! I do have a backup of the whole of the old site with what looks like most of Season 4 replays. I'll upload them when I get a spare minute.