Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Overdrive BTCC Diecast Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Armchair Enthusiast

Old 19 Jan 2008, 23:08 (Ref:2109597)   #26
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Well, I can usually get them about half RRP online, but yes I still pay over the odds to get them on release.

It is a painful addiction, similar to the one that kept me subscribing to F1 Racing for far too long and that keeps me subscribed to Autosport now.
Old 20 Jan 2008, 13:57 (Ref:2109866)   #27
btcckid
Racer

United Kingdom
england
btcckid should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
do you prefer then to buy taped tv versians of f1 seasons then the official dvd
Old 20 Jan 2008, 14:45 (Ref:2109893)   #28
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I do my own, but yes they are better.

And I still bloody buy the reviews.
Old 20 Jan 2008, 19:49 (Ref:2110045)   #29
Super Hans
Veteran

United Kingdom
Super Hans is going for a new world record!Super Hans is going for a new world record!Super Hans is going for a new world record!Super Hans is going for a new world record!Super Hans is going for a new world record!Super Hans is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowlesy
It is a painful addiction, similar to the one that kept me subscribing to F1 Racing for far too long and that keeps me subscribed to Autosport now.
I don't see the point of buying the season review right at the end of the season, because it's all so fresh in the memory. In 5 or 10 years I'd be happy to sit and watch the 2007 review to re-acquaint myself with the season, and view it with a few years of hindsight. Plus it'll be cheaper then.
Old 21 Jan 2008, 14:53 (Ref:2110587)   #30
btcckid
Racer

United Kingdom
england
Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Hans
I don't see the point of buying the season review right at the end of the season, because it's all so fresh in the memory. In 5 or 10 years I'd be happy to sit and watch the 2007 review to re-acquaint myself with the season, and view it with a few years of hindsight. Plus it'll be cheaper then.
thats what i did with the btcc reviews-i got the 2004 video for xmas. it was nice to see the races which i didn't remember till now!
Old 2 Feb 2008, 17:11 (Ref:2119168)   #31
snowen250
Veteran

snowen250 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I got my 2007 BTCC dvd from my Gf's mum for xmas, bit delayed it arrived today, and its two disc twos. Great. Well done Duke and HMV.
Simon
Old 3 Feb 2008, 11:59 (Ref:2119617)   #32
White flag man
Veteran

Greenland
West Hampstead, North London
White flag man should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridWhite flag man should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Finally got mine, ordered for Christmas, last week. Lots of great memories.
If anyone has an overwhelming desire to see me in action, I am the marshal at the backof the three who run to the aid of Matt Jackson, after his incident with Matt Neal at Knockhill!
Old 3 Feb 2008, 13:33 (Ref:2119679)   #33
btcckid
Racer

United Kingdom
england
saw it in a shop yesterday(won't say what name as it might give a secret away to someone on here)-it was for sale at £30!-surely it shouldn't be that much, i know its 2 dvds but even duke are cheaper!
Old 7 Feb 2008, 20:47 (Ref:2123532)   #34
nickyf1
Veteran

Scotland
City of Glasgow, Scotland, UK
nickyf1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridnickyf1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowlesy
Hehehe, have you seen the 2007 F1 review yet? Argh.

They not only put you to sleep, they make Ben Edwards boring as well.

Nigh on four hours of high octane drivel.
I agree with that, but sometimes its nice to stick it on and whatch a few good races, rather than the whole thing.
Old 12 Feb 2008, 16:48 (Ref:2127290)   #35
MatthewC
Rookie

United Kingdom
North Wales
MatthewC should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Have they sorted this problem out yet?

Thanks, Matt.

Campaign to get Alfa Romeo back into the WTCC!
Old 12 Feb 2008, 16:48 (Ref:2127292)   #36
MatthewC
Rookie

United Kingdom
North Wales
MatthewC should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Sorry, double posted. In the haste to reply I pressed the 'post quick reply' button twice. oops!

Campaign to get Alfa Romeo back into the WTCC!
Old 12 Feb 2008, 22:22 (Ref:2127528)   #37
White flag man
Veteran

Greenland
West Hampstead, North London
White flag man should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridWhite flag man should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Matt,
if you're asking about the BTCC dvd, the answer seems to be yes, as my two dvds are not the same.
Old 30 Aug 2008, 12:33 (Ref:2278044)   #38
btcckid
Racer

United Kingdom
england
sorry for bringing this thread back up but i recently bought the dvd for £4(second hand) and to be honest, its not that brilliant, not much replays from incidents and not after race interviews(i think i saw one at the start). its nice to see all the racing again but disapointed realy that it wasn't that good. i was expecting a bit more then just the races.