Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Closed Thread

Old 30 Oct 2008, 20:10 (Ref:2324406)   #1
Marbot
Retired
20KPINAL

United Kingdom
Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!
FIA condemns Hamilton abuse.

Seems that some Spaniards are up to their old tricks again.

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/71835
Old 30 Oct 2008, 21:33 (Ref:2324441)   #2
johntt
Veteran

England
England
johntt should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Saw that, went to the site and left 'Viva Hamilton, 2008 F1 World Champion' Lets see how they like that .
"On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." -Ayrton Senna
Old 30 Oct 2008, 23:32 (Ref:2324500)   #3
RotorFan
Veteran

Australia
Sydney
RotorFan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Get into the spirit! There's nothing racist about it, they're just passionate about their sport, and they don't like Hamilton. Is that so bad?

Fabrizio Giovanardi: I have like a banana - is the yellow car in front - that make me, you know, running like the monkey, running for the banana. When I see yellow in front, I just pushing harder and harder. I want that banana.
Old 31 Oct 2008, 00:04 (Ref:2324514)   #4
JeremySmith
Veteran

United Kingdom
Austin Texas
JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!
Rubbish...
Old 31 Oct 2008, 02:45 (Ref:2324552)   #5
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Useless.
Old 31 Oct 2008, 10:31 (Ref:2324708)   #6
Pete_58
Rookie

England
Pete_58 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by RotorFan
Get into the spirit! There's nothing racist about it, they're just passionate about their sport, and they don't like Hamilton. Is that so bad?
Would these be the same fans that "blacked up" and wore wigs at another race. Hmmm, racist in my book. Doesnt deserve a place in any form of sport. The FA are quite harsh when this happens in football, the same should be applied to F1.
Old 31 Oct 2008, 11:43 (Ref:2324745)   #7
irxcrossi
Racer

Ireland
Dublin
irxcrossi should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by RotorFan
Have to say i cant stand hamilton but this isn't right at all, the spanish are just racist plain and simple.
Old 31 Oct 2008, 12:03 (Ref:2324751)   #8
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I'm sorry but there is no need to discuss such things again and again. It was unecessary to bring this up again, we're just motivating those who think the same way, because they want to be seen and heard.
Here at 10-Tenths we don't approve, don't encourage and won't allow people to make it as a vehicle of such sad things. Leave it to the news site or whoever wants to promote it, consciously or unconsciously, but not here.

THIS IS NOT FORMULA ONE.

CLOSED.