Old 27 Apr 2002, 11:34 (Ref:271986)   #26
DNQ
Veteran

Australia
Brisbane, Australia
DNQ should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Tom Fuller
Nope - I'd say Its between Rubens Barrichello, Felipe Massa and Luca Badoer.
Luca Badoer..no chance - ever since Ivan Capelli MEGA-flopped back in '92, Ferrari have kept away from Italian drivers. Plus, they have had him on contract so long, that if they were going to utilise him, they would have done so by now.

For me, it's a race between Burti and Barrichello - with Button playing a supporting role - Flavio is very happy with his speed and performance, and I can't see why he'd want to leave in a team that's on the up. There is only one way Ferrari can go long term, and that's down. Right now, they are THE team. THE team that wraps up the title each year with a handful of races to go. But F1 works in cycles, and the Prancing Horse won't always be at the top.

Button joining a declining Ferrari (this is purely theoretical, there is at least a year or two before the Ferrari's are challenged consistently on a race by race basis), could be as disappointing (results wise) as Raikkonen joining a fading McLaren.
Old 27 Apr 2002, 14:50 (Ref:272178)   #27
Miss Hardt
Veteran

Serbia
Belgrade, Serbia
Miss Hardt should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Valve Bounce

Hey!! Who is calling miss Hardt stupid?

This is the sort of creative editing that AMoffat get's up to. I just thought I'd beat him to it.

Big welcome, miss H. I hope you will keep posting here very often because when you reach 1000 posts, you qualify for the lucky draw for the Ferrari, which is drawn when everybody reaches 1000 posts.
I've been here for a couple of weeks and people did notice me because girls are usually Miss Driver's lastname and never Miss Forest-around-a-track....LOL

I'm definitelly not stupid...just a little lazy to read biig posts if there's no JV and HHR in them..guess I should change my ways... *wink-wink*

I don't understand that Ferrari thing,though...what's teh lucky draw????I mean,I know what's draw and I know what's lucky...:confused:
Old 27 Apr 2002, 14:57 (Ref:272187)   #28
Mekola
Veteran

Kiribati
Atlantis
Mekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
JV had no chances at Ferrari, until MS will retire before that at least.