Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 26 May 2002, 10:39 (Ref:296470)   #26
Mr V
Veteran

England
The city of bridges (one day!)
Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!
i believe that the fia will have to be seen to do something in june otherwise rumours about "being in ferrari's back pocket" will not be deflected this time.
Old 26 May 2002, 11:28 (Ref:296509)   #27
Doc Sideways
Rookie

Doc Sideways should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Dutch TV just had Moseley on asking him viewer questions. Inevitably one came up about Austria.

Going by his answer and explanation, basically nothing's gonna happen to Ferrari on June 26. No disqual, not even a points re-arrangement. (NOTE: He did NOT say this, this is my interpretation.)

So in the words of Porky Pig;

Err Bderr Bderr.... That's all Folks.
Old 27 May 2002, 16:39 (Ref:297678)   #28
RussianFriend
Veteran

Russian Federation
Moscow, Russia
RussianFriend should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Max considers fans to be fools but partly it's fans blame.

The mass 'ate' Herez'97, Adelaida'94 and other incidents. Tifosi supporting Ferrari and TGF inspite of all his behavior give to Ferrari the rights to use such a games.

Why not you are moarning? Didn't you know that Ferrari was cheating before? Didn't you see TGF did with Jacques and Damon? And who knows.... maybe in 1 month you will support them with the same passion. Will you not celebrate TGF's 5th title? Will you not celebrate Ferrari's construction cup?

I hope you'll not. Because I don't want Max to be right!
Old 28 May 2002, 00:20 (Ref:298060)   #29
Wrex
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Melbourne - Home of the Australian GP
Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!
It would seem some of your are ignoring my post.

What 'power' does the FIA really have to punish them? They did'nt break a rule.
Old 28 May 2002, 01:28 (Ref:298080)   #30
Liz
Veteran

Liz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLiz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I see that Max has apologized to the Chancellor of Austria, which must have been one very interesting conversation.

And as has been pointed out several thousand times already, at least, Ferrari have brought the sport into such disrepute that people were jeering and booing over the weekend, openly wearing shirts pointing out that F1 is corrupt, hanging signs up that were seen on television pointing out that TGF is a fraud, and the best selling bumper sticker in Monaco said "I don't brake for Schumacher."

If they want to get any credibility back for the sport, this would seem to be the rule under which they could be punished.

And if TGF should "win" the "championship" by the number of affirmative action points he stole from Rubens, it will be obvious that he was incapable of winning fairly... and the contempt for the pale devalued shadow of the sport that was F1 will make Bernie's stock drop in value.

So in sum, Ferrari's blatant race-fixing will cause Bernie to lose both face and money. That's the rule they broke.
Old 28 May 2002, 02:04 (Ref:298095)   #31
Jukebox
Veteran

Malaysia
KL
Jukebox should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
what? again? and repeatedly? .....why there's always reruns?...pass the salt will ya!
Old 28 May 2002, 05:11 (Ref:298160)   #32
Valve Bounce
Veteran

Australia
Home :)
Valve Bounce has been held in scrutiny for further testing
Quote:
Originally posted by Wrex
It would seem some of your are ignoring my post.

What 'power' does the FIA really have to punish them? They did'nt break a rule.
WREX, some of us did respond to your thread which has now slid into page 3, and in fact you have ignored our well thought out responses.

Valve[img]http://www.**************************/smilies/bouncy.gif[/img]