Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Overdrive BTCC Diecast Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Armchair Enthusiast

Old 8 Mar 2012, 00:18 (Ref:3036743)   #1
Paulaweybridge
Veteran

United Kingdom
Paulaweybridge should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridPaulaweybridge should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Jake Humphrey

Now that Jake has more spare time from F1, the Beeb is putting to use his awesome talents fronting BBC3's new 'Free Speech' debate show.

I watched it this evening and really enjoyed it.

It's on 'I' Player is any of you missed it.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode...ech_Episode_1/

Much prefer him to David Dimbleby who always interrupts his panellists on BBC1's 'Question Time' programme.
Old 11 Mar 2012, 19:39 (Ref:3038448)   #2
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulaweybridge View Post
Now that Jake has more spare time from F1, the Beeb is putting to use his awesome talents fronting BBC3's new 'Free Speech' debate show.

I watched it this evening and really enjoyed it.

It's on 'I' Player is any of you missed it.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode...ech_Episode_1/

Much prefer him to David Dimbleby who always interrupts his panellists on BBC1's 'Question Time' programme.
I did watch it and Jake was good. Tell me about Dimbleby; I hardly watch Question Time because of his interrupting. Next time I'll tweet him during the show, telling him to keep his mouth shut.
Old 12 Mar 2012, 08:51 (Ref:3038669)   #3
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Moved to armchair.
Old 12 Mar 2012, 09:50 (Ref:3038706)   #4
m1fcf
Veteran

United Kingdom
m1fcf should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridm1fcf should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
Moved to armchair.
I wasn't sure if this was a comment on Jakes career, the location of this post in the Forum or a comment on Peter's location given the time it was posted!!
Old 12 Mar 2012, 11:48 (Ref:3038764)   #5
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by m1fcf View Post
I wasn't sure if this was a comment on Jakes career,
When I saw the tread title I was thininking Tributes.

Quote:
the location of this post in the Forum
Correct

Quote:
or a comment on Peter's location given the time it was posted!!
It was late in the morning for me.
Old 15 Mar 2012, 14:24 (Ref:3041535)   #6
safc_fan89
Veteran

safc_fan89 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridsafc_fan89 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
He won't have more spare time from F1, he will still be going to every race...