Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: FlagMarshal.com MarshalsGuide.com Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Marshals Forum > Marshals Needed

Old 6 Oct 2012, 03:39 (Ref:3146909)   #1
TrueBlueFlyer
Veteran

Ukraine
New Jersey
TrueBlueFlyer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Petit Le Mans - F&C needed

In case anyone is still interested:

Code:
F&C Community,

WE STILL CAN USE SOME MORE CORNER MARSHALS FOR THE PETIT.  THE MORE MARSHALS WE HAVE THE MORE FUN WE HAVE.

THE SCHEDULE OF REGISTRATION HOURS AND F&C MEETINGS IS ALSO BELOW.  REGISTRATION AND MEETINGS WILL AGAIN BE IN THE TENT NEXT TO THE ROAD ATLANTA REGISTRATION/WILL-CALL BUILDING AT THE FAR WEST OF THE ENTRANCE ON HWY 53 (SEE ATTACHED MAP). 

ONLY 11 DAYS LEFT BEFORE OUR 1ST DAY OF F & C FOR THE PETIT AT ROAD ATLANTA.   Please let us know NOW if you are going to be joining us.  We plan to have a meeting to make assignments and the only way we can even attempt to assign you to the turn you prefer will be if we have you registration form.  Sign up ASAP. I'm looking forward to seeing old friends and making new ones at this event.  TELL YOUR F & C FRIENDS AND FAMILY about the event, pass on this e-mail and the attachments and invite them to join us at the Petit. 

This year's coverage of the Petit le Mans and support races by the SCCA F&C will be from Tuesday through Saturday (October 16th - 20th).  This again should be a great event there seems to be more entries each time I read some media coverage about the event.  Registration is now open on MotorsportReg.com,  just scroll down to October and the entry appears as shown below,  click on the register button and you are on your way. 

IF REGISTRATION IS CLOSED JUST SHOOT ME AN E-MAIL

Oct 17 -20	SCCA - Atlanta Region - Club Racing	Road Atlanta

I hope to have the registration schedule and map with the camping and F&C tent (should both be same as last year) available to send out in the next week or two.  The tentative race schedule for the week (excluding Tuesday test day) is here on the Road Atlanta web site. 

http://www.roadatlanta.com/ev_petit/2012/2012-Petit-Event-Schedule.pdf

Attached you will find the 2012 F&C Volunteer Registration Form.  Please fill this out and return to me in addition to signing up on MotorsportReg.com.

I have also included a second attachment of the IMSA F&C guidelines.  Please take time to look these over, ESPECIALLY THE FLAGGING SECTION.

As soon as I get additional information on our meetings, tent location, and IMSA data, I will include in future mailings.

Petit Le Mans registration schedule:

Monday, 10/15
Registration - 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM

Tuesday, 10/16 
Registration - 7:00 AM - 9:00 AM
F&C Meeting - 7:15 AM
Registration - 3:30 PM - 7:00 PM

Wednesday, 10/17
Registration - 7:00 AM - 9:00 AM
F&C Meeting - 7:00 AM
Registration - 3:30 PM - 7:00 PM

Thursday, 10/18