Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Baltic Touring Car Championship Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Touring Car Racing

Old 8 Oct 2012, 19:16 (Ref:3148414)   #51
Beetle
Veteran

United States
Texas
Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greem View Post
Finally got to watch races 1 and 2 without any interruption. Jackson drove an absolute blinder in both; robbed by a mechanical in race 1 but my goodness he drove well in race 2.

Bartrum and Motorbase are having a good time right now - was at Donington for their GT win last weekend too. It's good to see a newish team running up front
Mat Jackson deserved to win all the races. But well done by Jason Plato, my favorite. Glad to see Matt Neal being put in his place!
Old 8 Oct 2012, 20:23 (Ref:3148470)   #52
MJones94
Racer

United Kingdom
MJones94 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Plato was mega in the third race, possibly one of his greatest drives. I am glad that I witnessed that in the flesh. Mat Jackson was awesome as well, I'm glad he got a win, yet it could have been 2.
Old 9 Oct 2012, 14:08 (Ref:3148840)   #53
medius
Veteran

England
Media Office hiding from the rain
medius should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridmedius should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Dennis View Post
Just by being able to afford the drive doesn't mean that person automatically deserves it. This is supposed to be the highest level of national Motorsport in UK - should earn his drive. Yesterday showed he's just not good enough.
I'd rather see a full grid of various talent levels, instead of 2 cars of paid drivers. (Neal and Plato).
Old 9 Oct 2012, 19:05 (Ref:3148993)   #54
crmalcolm
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
Glad to see Matt Neal being put in his place!
I do hope you're not condoning incidents that result in drivers being slammed into the barriers?

Neal's day did not go well by any account, but can you really say you enjoy seeing drivers ending up in the barrier or being exposed to the danger of a fire?
Old 9 Oct 2012, 19:06 (Ref:3148994)   #55
crmalcolm
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by medius View Post
I'd rather see a full grid of various talent levels, instead of 2 cars of paid drivers. (Neal and Plato).
A wide range of talent is definitely a good thing, provided it is backed up with enough ability and the mindset to be safe and sporting.