Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 25 Jun 2024, 19:07 (Ref:4216913)   #676
peebee2
Veteran

peebee2 User had had their licence endorsedpeebee2 User had had their licence endorsed
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTRMagic View Post
There are a number of pseudo-info kinda websites around suggesting that perhaps Mr Alonso is considering leaving F1 again before the 2026 rules…

Nobody seems to have made the link yet, but what if 2024 is his last year.. and he is replaced by a different Spaniard?
What about the contract extension already signed for 2025/6?
Old 25 Jun 2024, 19:19 (Ref:4216914)   #677
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
i would imagine any extension that he signed would still allow him to retire when he wants even if it is early?

and if he's not retiring, Alonso could slide over to Alpine pretty easily i would imagine? Flav is still his manager no?
Old 25 Jun 2024, 19:42 (Ref:4216917)   #678
crmalcolm
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by peebee2 View Post
What about the contract extension already signed for 2025/6?
Quote:
That sounds like an F1 contract all right!
Old 25 Jun 2024, 21:35 (Ref:4216927)   #679
peebee2
Veteran

peebee2 User had had their licence endorsedpeebee2 User had had their licence endorsed
Quote:
Originally Posted by crmalcolm View Post
Is this another pointless post??
Old 25 Jun 2024, 23:10 (Ref:4216928)   #680
Teretonga
Veteran

Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Is this another pointless post??
Not entirely.
Fred might quit and go to IndyCar to have another crack at that triple crown.
If Zak offered him a contract for the No. 6 car that would make another change of contract at AMSP and another McLaren contract would be wound up.....
Old 26 Jun 2024, 01:03 (Ref:4216933)   #681
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTRMagic View Post
There are a number of pseudo-info kinda websites around suggesting that perhaps Mr Alonso is considering leaving F1 again before the 2026 rules…

Nobody seems to have made the link yet, but what if 2024 is his last year.. and he is replaced by a different Spaniard?

Curiouser and curiouser.
Old 27 Jun 2024, 13:35 (Ref:4217036)   #682
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Aston Martin have announced that Lance Stroll will race on with the team, for infinity, I mean 2025 and beyond.

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/a...yond/10627846/