Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

View Poll Results: What score do you award it?
10 0 0%
9 6 25.00%
8 9 37.50%
7 3 12.50%
6 5 20.83%
5 1 4.17%
4 0 0%
3 0 0%
2 0 0%
1 0 0%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Old 30 Jun 2024, 11:23 (Ref:4217307)   #1
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Rate the Grand Prix: Austrian Grand Prix 2024

What score do you award it?
Old 30 Jun 2024, 14:30 (Ref:4217343)   #2
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Really low expectations but it really picked up at the end. 8 for the end of race entertainment factor.
Old 30 Jun 2024, 14:45 (Ref:4217350)   #3
Tourer
Veteran

Australia
Sideways
Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!
9 for me - even though even stevens at the front for some time, there was pa-len-ty going on down the field.

Those two ripping it up for the lead in the later laps kicked the race up from a 7 or 8 to a strong 9 IMHO - brilliant, although a great shame that the duel finished the way that it did.
Old 30 Jun 2024, 14:48 (Ref:4217352)   #4
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
It wasn't a particularly good race until the last 10 laps, or so, when the Norris/Verstappen battle commenced. 6.
Old 30 Jun 2024, 14:52 (Ref:4217353)   #5
seanyb505
Veteran

United States
Simpsonville, SC
seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!
Would have given it a 10 if it weren't for a generic start and middle doldrums
Old 30 Jun 2024, 16:44 (Ref:4217372)   #6
V8 Fireworks
Veteran

V8 Fireworks should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridV8 Fireworks should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridV8 Fireworks should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
8/10 I guess, not that best, not the worst -- it would be 7/10 if not for the drama of the clash while racing for the lead.
Old 30 Jun 2024, 18:01 (Ref:4217387)   #7
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Well i liked that race plenty of incidents plenty of overtaking and plenty of arguments A 9 from me
Old 1 Jul 2024, 04:18 (Ref:4217443)   #8
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chillibowl View Post
Really low expectations but it really picked up at the end. 8 for the end of race entertainment factor.
Exactly this.
Old 1 Jul 2024, 04:54 (Ref:4217449)   #9
Alan52
Veteran

Australia
Glenmore Park
Alan52 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAlan52 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
If the race ended before Max’s last stop it would have struggled for a 5.
Old 1 Jul 2024, 09:19 (Ref:4217480)   #10
steve_r
Veteran

Lord Howe Island
European Capital of Culture 2008
steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!
7. I like the track. A bit of controversy thrown in for good measure. Track limits sorted.
Actually thinking about it perhaps it was actually an 8.
Old 1 Jul 2024, 13:31 (Ref:4217495)   #11
morninggents
Veteran

England
Up north, near York.
morninggents should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
For most of the race I was thinking only a 5. The latter stages raised it to a 6.

On reflection perhaps I should have rated it a 7, but too late now!
Old 2 Jul 2024, 09:48 (Ref:4217569)   #12
TrapezeArtist
Veteran

United Kingdom
England
TrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
A couple of years ago I always seemed to score races higher than everyone else, now I'm scoring them lower. Is it me?

So, this was a 6 for me. Most of the race was pretty soporific and it was only after the final pitstops that the race came alive at the front, and then only for a few laps.
Old Yesterday, 08:29 (Ref:4217662)   #13
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I watched some of the race on Sunday night. I actually, genuinely, fell asleep.

That may have been more to do with having been a steward (yes, One Of Them!) at Donington for two days plus the large glass of wine I had when I got back though.

8 from me!