Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

View Poll Results: Who will drive for Williams in 05 possibley 04?
Rubens Barrichello 2 2.67%
Jensen Button 10 13.33%
Gincarlo Fisichella 4 5.33%
Jacques Villeneuve 13 17.33%
Mark Webber 37 49.33%
Other 9 12.00%
Voters: 75. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 26 Nov 2003, 23:36 (Ref:795611)   #76
garcon
Veteran

Antarctica
Wilmslow, Cheshire
garcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Montoya will drive a Williams in 2004. Period.

Who will it be in 2005? Well, I guess Williams don't need to decide that just yet. I'd love to think Jensen Button has a chance. Of the others, Webber is an obvious choice, and I reckon the current favourite. Unless Renault continue to improve, Alonso must be a good bet, though I'd personally like to see him in a Ferrari instead...
Old 27 Nov 2003, 16:20 (Ref:796204)   #77
BARrouette
Racer

BARrouette should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Webber or JV cause JV deserve better than this(not $)give him one more chance and you will see he wont mist hi chance.Not like DC all those year with a greate car but notthing at the end of the line
Old 27 Nov 2003, 16:50 (Ref:796227)   #78
Red
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest, Romania
Red should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Baroulette, wake up. JV isn't driving anything next year, other than his own car. He just has said that. (and he doesn't deserve anything by the way; noone does)
Old 27 Nov 2003, 17:16 (Ref:796247)   #79
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Why everybody insists in Jos Verstappen ????
Old 27 Nov 2003, 18:10 (Ref:796285)   #80
ralf fan
Forum Host
Veteran

United Nations
Apartment No.203
ralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Jos who?? :confused:
Old 27 Nov 2003, 18:16 (Ref:796289)   #81
BARrouette
Racer

BARrouette should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
lol good one Bononi .Red get real ,if JV come back with williams you will see and have no choice to shut your mouth or u will say ...well he had the best car an that is why he won the champ title.
Funny how people are jalous about JV pure talent.
Old 27 Nov 2003, 18:25 (Ref:796296)   #82
Tony F.P.
Rookie

Tony F.P. should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by BARrouette
lol good one Bononi .Red get real ,if JV come back with williams you will see and have no choice to shut your mouth or u will say ...well he had the best car an that is why he won the champ title.
Funny how people are jalous about JV pure talent.
right on BARrouette With Villeneue winning races at Williams, Ralfie would have to be Quite as church mice or get the boot....

Last edited by Tony F.P.; 27 Nov 2003 at 18:26.
Old 27 Nov 2003, 18:31 (Ref:796300)   #83
Fogelhund
Veteran

Canada
Binbrook, ON Canada
Fogelhund has a real shot at the championship!Fogelhund has a real shot at the championship!Fogelhund has a real shot at the championship!Fogelhund has a real shot at the championship!Fogelhund has a real shot at the championship!
JV was a Driver's Champ, and one of the better drivers in F1 in recent times. He made the wrong decision in choice of teams, (He could have signed for Renault two years ago) and due to these decisions, apparently lost some drive, and is now out of F1. Chances are for good. (Somewhat similar story to Fittipaldi really)

Perhaps we JV fans will be lucky enough to see him somewhere else, in some other capacity, with success.

Until them, enough of this mockery and silliness. This arguing not only reflects poorly on JV fans, but also on JV himself, really this is turning into a joke.

Williams has no reason to sign JV, and likely won't.
Old 27 Nov 2003, 18:31 (Ref:796301)   #84
Speed
Veteran

Panama
Panama, Rep. of Panama
Speed should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Bononi
Why everybody insists in Jos Verstappen ????
Hahahahahahaha...

Last edited by Speed; 27 Nov 2003 at 18:32.
Old 27 Nov 2003, 18:32 (Ref:796302)   #85
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I guess both of you needs a reality check:

http://www.thestar.com/NASApp/cs/Con...l=970081593064

"But there are no options and right now I'm not looking for them. I haven't decided not to race, but I'm not knocking on doors either because I'm not sure I want to be part of the paddock."

It's time to face the truth, and like JV said, get to live with this.
Old 27 Nov 2003, 18:34 (Ref:796303)   #86
ralf fan
Forum Host
Veteran

United Nations
Apartment No.203
ralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Fogelhund

Perhaps we JV fans will be lucky enough to see him somewhere else, in some other capacity, with success.
Until them, enough of this mockery and silliness. This arguing not only reflects poorly on JV fans, but also on JV himself, really this is turning into a joke.
Williams has no reason to sign JV, and likely won't.

I salute thee FOGELHAND..!!
a REALISTIC Jv fan!!

Last edited by ralf fan; 27 Nov 2003 at 18:34.
Old 27 Nov 2003, 18:40 (Ref:796310)   #87
Fogelhund
Veteran

Canada
Binbrook, ON Canada
Fogelhund has a real shot at the championship!Fogelhund has a real shot at the championship!Fogelhund has a real shot at the championship!Fogelhund has a real shot at the championship!Fogelhund has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally posted by ralf fan
I salute thee FOGELHAND..!!
a REALISTIC Jv fan!!
Thanks.

I mean for crying out loud, I was a huge fan of Prost, and he was a far more successful driver then JV was, and yet his time passed too. Get on with life people, all of these drivers will come and go, and be replaced with new greats.
Old 27 Nov 2003, 19:14 (Ref:796333)   #88
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
"I don't think Williams will want me back," - JV http://f1.racing-live.com/en/headlin...26220934.shtml
So JV is out of the race 99.9999999999999999% certain.

And this makes this thread a little off topic and incorrect! So closed.

Feel free to open a new one in light of any new evidence we have. We can see how our minds change with time! At the moment Mark Webber seems to make most sense.

Thread closed, let the discussion continue...
(it makes sense!)

Last edited by Adam43; 27 Nov 2003 at 19:17.

Tags
jpm