Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars.

Old 31 Mar 2007, 02:23 (Ref:1880245)   #26
dsg
Veteran

Thailand
Chonburi
dsg should be qualifying in the top 3 on the griddsg should be qualifying in the top 3 on the griddsg should be qualifying in the top 3 on the griddsg should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by barney551
There might be more adds ... but from my observations they are a lot shorter ... so less action lost.
I disagree. In my opinion the ads are almost as long but much more often. I also believe the quality of coverage from Clipsal to Wanneroo decreased.
Old 31 Mar 2007, 22:04 (Ref:1880733)   #27
mctshirt
Racer

New Zealand
The Land Of The Long Wide Bum
mctshirt should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
The grid graphics in the tunnel with the shiny floor are abysmal in the context of V8's...far too busy by a wannabe arcade game maker.

Turn the sound of the cars up and commentators down.

At Adelaide they seem to find a couple of camera angles that really conveyed actual car speed but lost their way at WA.

Not enough coverage of what is happening futher down the field in the race but at least we weren't treated to long looks at the bottom of Max Wilson's car in a pit garage within the first few laps of the first race of the season.

I found the endless lessons on rollbar settings and Supercar engineering a tad boring so I'm not sorry to see it go but the little fella in pitlane is a little too lighthearted (mere candyfloss and if we're going to have candy floss could it at least sport a pair of breasts and a short skirt?) and tends to act the goat in class.

All in all I don't think it's any worse but they haven't made it better. Improved a little from Round 1 to Round 2. Could do better.

Last edited by mctshirt; 31 Mar 2007 at 22:09.
Old 1 Apr 2007, 02:13 (Ref:1880861)   #28
Pro Racer
Veteran

Australia
Earth
Pro Racer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
and #10's grid grapics pooed all over #7's I.E atleast #10 had them on track and the detail of the car was much better on #10 and atleast the cars looked like they do in real life #7's don't, IMO they should employ somone like our own Biggy G to do the graphics for them.