Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Marshals Forum

Old 28 Mar 2008, 15:19 (Ref:2163918)   #1
TFHarv
Racer

United Kingdom
Sheffield
TFHarv should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
BMMC have shares in post office ?

Had to smile when I received a card from the post office saying they had a letter for me but the postage had not been paid and I would have to pay £1.16 to make up the postage fee had no idea who it was from they just said it was a letter.

Letter was delivered and it was my Marshals badge from the National Grading Officer - Has he got shares in the post office or is this a way to get extra fees for the annual bash

I thought it was pretty funny tho maybe the next general meeting they need to do training on postage costs as GPO have changed thier charge rules and the depth of a letter is charged for now too. If it aint flat it aint goin 2nd class.
Old 28 Mar 2008, 18:53 (Ref:2164055)   #2
Piglet
Veteran

Piglet should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridPiglet should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridPiglet should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Wow, that's interesting, perhaps you could have just emailed the appropriate person
Old 28 Mar 2008, 20:04 (Ref:2164099)   #3
thepits!
Veteran

England
England
thepits! should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridthepits! should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by TFHarv
Had to smile when I received a card from the post office saying they had a letter for me but the postage had not been paid and I would have to pay £1.16 to make up the postage fee had no idea who it was from they just said it was a letter.

Letter was delivered and it was my Marshals badge from the National Grading Officer - Has he got shares in the post office or is this a way to get extra fees for the annual bash

I thought it was pretty funny tho maybe the next general meeting they need to do training on postage costs as GPO have changed thier charge rules and the depth of a letter is charged for now too. If it aint flat it aint goin 2nd class.
Never had that trouble in my day did you?

But don't care.
Old 31 Mar 2008, 09:25 (Ref:2165948)   #4
Stephen Green
Race Official
Veteran

England
Faversham, Kent
Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!
I am sure the club would be willing to reimburse you the extra postage charges if you ask.