Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Baltic Touring Car Championship Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Touring Car Racing

Closed Thread

Old 24 Jun 2001, 13:24 (Ref:108998)   #1
Thommo Imposter!
Rookie

Thommo Imposter! should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'm off.....

back to the best forum at http://www.tocatour.com/forum/index.php!!

I'm not James Thompson. I'm a schoolkid from Northern Ireland. I'm going back to the official and best forum. This one is full of brown nosing no hopers who follow **** drivers like John B&Q because they are loners who need to feel wanted.

This forum and the other one at plato's site sucks.

Jeremy Beadle eat your heart out!!

Old 24 Jun 2001, 13:53 (Ref:109017)   #2
vauxhall
Veteran

vauxhall should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
i know who you are

dont worry your secrets safe with me
Old 24 Jun 2001, 14:21 (Ref:109040)   #3
hunttheshunt
Veteran

hunttheshunt should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Who is this fool-its surely not the real Thommo as he'd never say stuff like that. Well frankly if u can take the time to play a joke like that ur the one with plenty of time on your hands. Get a life.
Old 24 Jun 2001, 14:46 (Ref:109059)   #4
touringlegend
Race Official
Veteran

Panama
touringlegend should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtouringlegend should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtouringlegend should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I know who you are you *******! That jonny the btcc king guy who posts all the childish threads in the TOCA forum that drives me away and keeps me at this decent forum. All you posts are ****!
Old 24 Jun 2001, 14:47 (Ref:109061)   #5
touringlegend
Race Official
Veteran

Panama
touringlegend should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtouringlegend should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtouringlegend should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I know who you are you *******! That johnny the btcc king guy who posts all the childish threads in the TOCA forum that drives me away and keeps me at this decent forum. All you posts are ****!
Old 24 Jun 2001, 15:16 (Ref:109086)   #6
Invader
Veteran

Invader should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'm so pleased that I was polite.
Old 24 Jun 2001, 15:44 (Ref:109105)   #7
JTBK
Rookie

JTBK should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Dear all members,

I was forced to register on this forum to explain to you the full situation about the James Thompson thing.

First of all, it wasn't me. I was being impersonated by a sad loner with nothing better to do. I expect he/she got my details from the Toca forum (my email, my website)

I am a bit woried that you think I have offended you when all the time, it wasn't even me(!)

Unfortunately, I probably won't ever know who done this, he/she has probably ruined my website reputation and numerous other things in my life.

Why he/she done it I do not know, what I want to say is that this is my first post on this forum and I'm disappointed to have to start like this.

Sincerely,

JTBK.

Dear touringlegend,

I'm sorry that this person has changed your opinion of me and/or my posts in the Toca forum.

I don't know how you thought my posts in the Toca forum were childish, but if they offened you in anyway, I am sincerely sorry.

JTBK
Old 24 Jun 2001, 16:08 (Ref:109120)   #8
JTBK
Rookie

I would advise all users who has been offended by the person behind this to report user "James Thompson" to the moderator as I have done so.
Old 24 Jun 2001, 17:13 (Ref:109141)   #9
SL
Veteran

SL should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thanks for the information, lets hope you locate the other 'James Thompson' soon, hopefully in a dark alley with a few mechanics with you armed with tyre levers and heavy hammers

Best of luck at Donnington, you might like to pop over for a beer with us on the campsite Saturday night (Just the one mind you). Look out for the 10/10 flag.

Simon
Old 24 Jun 2001, 17:19 (Ref:109147)   #10
JTBK
Rookie

Um, wait, I'm not James Thompson!

I'm johnny the btcc king from the Toca forum! JTBK?!

This impersonator guy got all my details from my Toca profile.

James is a super bloke and it's a pity that someone would descend to that depth.
Old 24 Jun 2001, 17:26 (Ref:109152)   #11
JTBK
Rookie

This whole thing is a bloody mess.

Thanks for ruining my weekend

Last edited by JTBK; 24 Jun 2001 at 17:27.
Old 24 Jun 2001, 18:46 (Ref:109193)   #12
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
The sad thing about this is that I actually found it quite funny...!

JTBK, no worries mate, I appreciate it is not you - I have a pretty good idea who it is from their IP addresses, and i'll be talking to their ISP shortly...

For everyone's information, a user registered last night with the username 'James Thompson', a genuine looking email addy, and Triple Eight shown as his/her website. Obviously they changed their profile since then to try and make it look like it was JTBK's work...

I've amended the user's details accordingly, and have removed their posting rights. I'll amend the forum rules shortly to add a 'no impersonation' rule

If one good thing has come from this, my view of Thommo has risen! Maybe we'll try and get him on here himself shortly...
Old 24 Jun 2001, 19:01 (Ref:109203)   #13
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
Okay, for future reference, i've added the following section to our forum rules:

http://tentenths.com/forum/misc.php?...&page=1#userid

Closed Thread