Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: trackrooms.co.uk Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Trackside

Old 28 Apr 2009, 17:58 (Ref:2451735)   #1
autosportfan
Rookie

autosportfan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
First NASCAR visit - Coca Cola 600

After watching NASCAR on the TV for the last couple of years I have the good fortune in that my company is sending me to South Carolina in the US at the same time as the Coca Cola 600 - and as I am only going to be 150 miles away from Lowe's Motor Speedway I am going to make sure I am there.

So all you American's out there, how can I make sure I get the whole experience!!!
Old 28 Apr 2009, 20:02 (Ref:2451794)   #2
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
First of all, I am utterly jealous!

Secondly, I'll move this to trackside and leave a redirect in the NASCAR forum to enable a better chance of a few more replies.

I hope you enjoy it anyways!
Old 28 Apr 2009, 21:30 (Ref:2451848)   #3
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by autosportfan View Post
So all you American's out there, how can I make sure I get the whole experience!!!
don't get a seat on the back stretch...can't see the S/F line at all really, and the crowd there is a very "hardy" bunch. unless THAT is the "experience" you are looking for.

you'll enjoy yourself not matter what.
Old 28 May 2009, 18:03 (Ref:2471074)   #4
lemansnsx
Rookie

lemansnsx should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by autosportfan View Post
I've been to Lowes several times and have family in the area. If you are there in the days before the race leave time to tour the race shops - quite interesting. They all have souvenir shops too! Also, the area across the street from the race track will be FILLED with trucks full of souvenirs so bring some extra dosh if that's your kind of thing.
Any specific questions fire away!