Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: trackrooms.co.uk Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Trackside

Old 12 Jul 2001, 21:40 (Ref:116313)   #1
Chris Y
Veteran

United Kingdom
Over there, over here
Chris Y has a real shot at the championship!Chris Y has a real shot at the championship!Chris Y has a real shot at the championship!Chris Y has a real shot at the championship!Chris Y has a real shot at the championship!Chris Y has a real shot at the championship!
Bumper to Bumper...

If anyone has Anglia TV - you can catch some Mighty Mini action on the telly on Sunday 15th July, at 4.40 pm

(Well, if Rick can do it, so can I )

Then the program gets repeated next Tuesday, at 10:50pm on Meridian TV (which is 1 episode behind)

I know I've asked a few people to record it already, but I don't know if it worked or not - if someone could record it just in case... I believe my car and Sparky are on display
Old 13 Jul 2001, 18:33 (Ref:116702)   #2
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
Wonder if Spoonerboro managed to get it the other night in the end ? Look forward to seeing it at some point anyway!
Old 13 Jul 2001, 21:21 (Ref:116749)   #3
AndyF
Veteran

AndyF should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAndyF should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I have meridian and will record just in case. It was really good last week, but then Tim is one top presenter. Which race(s) is it covering.
Old 13 Jul 2001, 23:55 (Ref:116813)   #4
Chris Y
Veteran

United Kingdom
Over there, over here
Chris Y has a real shot at the championship!Chris Y has a real shot at the championship!Chris Y has a real shot at the championship!Chris Y has a real shot at the championship!Chris Y has a real shot at the championship!Chris Y has a real shot at the championship!
If Spooner recorded the episode from Meridian, then it won't feature Mighties. If it was the Anglia version, then it will...

Andy, if you could record it next Tuesday on Meridian, that should be the one - it's the coverage from Castle Combe!
Old 17 Jul 2001, 18:53 (Ref:118468)   #5
SPOONERBORO
Veteran

United Kingdom
UK
SPOONERBORO should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
hey Chris Y i taped that program and they said that they would be on the box tonite 17th july so i will record for ya!!! - hey didnt you end up in the gravel in that race!!
Old 18 Jul 2001, 22:37 (Ref:118982)   #6
Chris Y
Veteran

United Kingdom
Over there, over here
No - I ended up in the gravel at Brands The Bumper to Bumper features the race from Combe..

Did you get it on tape? Are you coming to Snett this weekend?
Old 18 Jul 2001, 23:59 (Ref:119003)   #7
Sparky
Veteran

Sparky should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
"I 'ave ze tape - you 'ave ze moo-nay?"

Kinda grainy, but there's definately a No.36 Mini to be seen on a few occasions, and me polishing the, ahem... lustrous paintwork, there's even a glimpse of Maisie as all the Mighties assemble in the paddock! Oh, and they showed Drew McLintocks crash... twice!

So, I can let you see it, no problem, just bring a video to play it on!!
Old 19 Jul 2001, 08:41 (Ref:119111)   #8
AndyF
Veteran

AndyF should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAndyF should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Stupid Video Recorder - I tell you, its against me!!! Sorry, didn't get a chance to see them!!!!!!!!!!
Old 19 Jul 2001, 14:06 (Ref:119196)   #9
Chris Y
Veteran

United Kingdom
Over there, over here
Right - mustn't forget to bring the video player! I have the Brands footage to show you too
Old 19 Jul 2001, 20:44 (Ref:119367)   #10
SPOONERBORO
Veteran

United Kingdom
UK
SPOONERBORO should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
i just remembered that it was on slammed in the tape and caught the footage - nice car mr yates first time i seen it plus i saw someone i didnt recongnise in a ten tenths hat!! but u would only of seen it if you were lookin
Old 30 Jul 2001, 20:37 (Ref:123994)   #11
sunbeam73
Rookie

England
MULBARTON, near NORWICH
sunbeam73 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I just happen to work at Anglia TV, I'll see what I can do.