Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Closed Thread

Old 18 Apr 2011, 17:33 (Ref:2865879)   #1
porscherules
Rookie

porscherules should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
McLaren Team

hi i just want to say that i respect the guys of maclaren , how they find and solve the problem in 10 minutes just before the race starts , how the 10 mechanics work in perfect syncrhonicity , everything is so clean perfect and both pilots recieve the same support. thats why we seen them so near in time and points both pilots are damn great...

but i feel sad of redbull they support vettel and weber is better pilot but he fights with a worst car and a team that is not a team , these weekend show me up that if vettel doesnt not start at 1 place he dont know how to overtake , at the end of the day like ferrari with the crap of massa and alonso , and massa show us these weekend what he can do the massa of 2008...
Old 18 Apr 2011, 17:43 (Ref:2865888)   #2
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I'm not sure your arguments are enough to start a thread. You can post the same in the race weekend thread as your post is relative to the last race.