Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One > Predictions Contest & Fun

Old 30 May 2011, 23:59 (Ref:2888466)   #1
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
2011 Fantasy F1 Results - Monaco

Firstly please note the corrected scoring from the Spain round Here

Now on with Monaco... And little bit of clarification to begin with.

I use Formula1.com for the race results. In the Turkey race Timo Glock was a DNS, he did not take up his grid location. As a Result I placed him last in the race (since he was the first of the non-finishers as it were) with the grid position to race result points allocated in the normal way 21st on grid, 24th in race therefore -6 points, non finish points for constructor and no engine points.

For Monaco, Formula1.com have not allocated Sergio Perez a Grid location, with the result that 11 downwards moved up a place. It is the revised grid placings that I have used. In this situation I have decided to remove Sergio Perez from all scoring from this round, therefore no grid to result bonus (+ / -) and no non-finish points against Sauber.

I hope that is agreeable to everyone in the circumstances.

The results...

Despite all the non finishers this week, it was still very tight at the top of the Monaco predictions. SuperChilli F1 wins the round for the second straight race, but only by a single point from mattteam, with Grabham Grand Prix II just another single point back.. 70-69-68 pts.

In the overall, SuperChilli F1 increases the lead to 32 points over Brains and Drawn Racing, with Better than HRT climbing from 5th up to 3rd.
Attached Thumbnails
Monaco Race Points.jpg   Monaco Results.jpg   Running total after 6 races.jpg  

Old 31 May 2011, 12:45 (Ref:2888716)   #2
icemachine
Veteran

Canada
Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada
icemachine should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridicemachine should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thanks SBF - no disagreements from me on the Perez deciscion, far more logical than anything an official F1 steward would have come up with