Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 26 Apr 2002, 14:57 (Ref:271366)   #1
Super Tourer
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
East Anglia
Super Tourer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuper Tourer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuper Tourer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuper Tourer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Spotted in the Ferrari garage.......

According to Autosport.com, spotted in the Ferrari garage during today's practice was one Alain Prost.....

Maybe this is the other team's secret weapon in the battle to beat Ferrari, they've clubbed together for an airline ticket and sent AP into Ferrari's garage to advise them on the car.....or maybe he just went to see Burti....

Just a thought....Jean Todt want's to retire soon...wanted someone with F1 team management experience...oh no it couldn't be.....could it.

Or maybe just a day out for AP.....
Old 26 Apr 2002, 15:15 (Ref:271391)   #2
Sato san
Veteran

United Kingdom
Sato san should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridSato san should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
More like a day out i think.....but hey , this is F1 . Anything can happen . He was having a good chat with Burti for quite a while though .
Old 26 Apr 2002, 15:43 (Ref:271421)   #3
Super Tourer
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
East Anglia
Super Tourer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuper Tourer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuper Tourer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuper Tourer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
No doubt say 'ow's the bump on your 'ead....
Old 26 Apr 2002, 16:05 (Ref:271441)   #4
Spudgun
Race Official
Veteran

England
Reading, UK
Spudgun should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpudgun should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpudgun should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Or maybe looking for the bloke who sacked him 11 years ago!
Old 26 Apr 2002, 17:35 (Ref:271498)   #5
Lee Janotta
Veteran

Lee Janotta should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Prost is "family" at Ferrari, I'm sure he's always welcome.
Old 26 Apr 2002, 19:03 (Ref:271552)   #6
Mr V
Veteran

England
The city of bridges (one day!)
Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!
i have to admit to being totally shot away this morning due to last nights shift at work, but was i the only 1 who noticed the ferrari mechnic getting stroppy with the camera man in the ferrari garage? (i watched this on sky's digital service!)
Old 26 Apr 2002, 19:52 (Ref:271589)   #7
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
He still think the same about the Ferrari's cars ?
Old 26 Apr 2002, 20:08 (Ref:271611)   #8
Sato san
Veteran

United Kingdom
Sato san should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridSato san should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by mr v
but was i the only 1 who noticed the ferrari mechnic getting stroppy with the camera man in the ferrari garage? (i watched this on sky's digital service!)
no..i never noticed that , hey Mr v , you must be well tired , if you done nights last night , and the practice was on at 9.30 am

did you stay up all morning ?
Old 27 Apr 2002, 10:35 (Ref:271955)   #9
mac
Veteran

mac should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridmac should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridmac should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I thought this thread was going to be about Lleyton Hewitt giving Schu and Rubens tennis racquets in the Ferrari garage on thursday.
Old 27 Apr 2002, 12:47 (Ref:272037)   #10
EERO
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

United States
Massachusetts
EERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Lee Janotta
Prost is "family" at Ferrari, I'm sure he's always welcome.
Given the terms under which he left in 91, I'm not so sure.
Old 27 Apr 2002, 13:56 (Ref:272123)   #11
f1manoz
Veteran

Australia
Lincolnshire, UK
f1manoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridf1manoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridf1manoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
True, but those fences must have been partially mended when Prost managed to get Ferrari engines in 2001 (at a price of course!)

Prost isn't one to hold grudges anyway.
Old 27 Apr 2002, 14:45 (Ref:272175)   #12
alesi95
Veteran

alesi95 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Maybe he is after the deposit he gave Ferrari for their engines for 2002.
Old 27 Apr 2002, 14:55 (Ref:272185)   #13
calais
Veteran

calais should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
worse still, maybe he's after a job!!!!!!
Old 28 Apr 2002, 11:14 (Ref:272245)   #14
ghinzani
Race Official
Veteran

ghinzani should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridghinzani should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I for one hope he gets a job there ala Lauda at Jag - dont ever underestimate Prost - people did for years in F1 and he won four championships... nuff said.