Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 2 May 2003, 17:03 (Ref:587713)   #1
Inigo Montoya
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Canada
Toronto, Canada
Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!
Schummi on the F2003GA

http://www.gazzetta.it/statics/smoto....10527967.html

"Its the most perfect car I have ever driven"
Old 2 May 2003, 18:07 (Ref:587785)   #2
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
How does he know ? He never drove my car !
Old 2 May 2003, 18:40 (Ref:587837)   #3
Gt_R
Veteran

Gt_R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridGt_R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I never drove his car... but i can guess just as much. The Ferrari F2003 G.A is GREAAAAAT!!

It's one of the most distinctive cars in recent years, and definitely the most advanced of all the cars on the current grid. And Ferrari had done a job of blending Form WITH Function to produce this masterpiece. Truly eye-catching. And if Michael say's it's the best car he has driven...i believe him!

But i won't tolerate Ferrari doing a worse car than last season's rival-crushing F2002.
Old 2 May 2003, 19:20 (Ref:587878)   #4
Mr V
Veteran

England
The city of bridges (one day!)
Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally posted by Gt_R

But i won't tolerate Ferrari doing a worse car than last season's rival-crushing F2002.
I reckon you might be out of luck there Gt_R. No matter how good this years car is, and i'm sure that its definatly the best on the grid, i can't honestly see how it can eclipse the F2002 for all round performance.
Old 2 May 2003, 20:53 (Ref:588002)   #5
Stevespurr
Veteran

Stevespurr should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
its not race proven yet! but it looks good on todays proformance
Old 2 May 2003, 22:22 (Ref:588070)   #6
Mania
Veteran

Mania should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Definately looks good...in terms of lap times...it's going to get better and better with development but it's definately eye catching..easily the best looking car on the grid.
Old 3 May 2003, 03:16 (Ref:588157)   #7
avsfan733
Veteran

avsfan733 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Sunday is the day that will decide this season in my mind.
Ferrari sweep...theirs for the year
Close race/ Ferrari retirment...don't know, up for grabs
Mclaren beats Ferrari...they win unless renault finds a use for plutonium in their engine
Old 3 May 2003, 04:54 (Ref:588176)   #8
Gt_R
Veteran

Gt_R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridGt_R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Surely the 2003GA is an improvement in all aspects compared to the F2002? If not, why bring it out?