Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Virtual Racers

Old 17 Jun 2003, 18:37 (Ref:634670)   #1
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
F1 2002 Mods - Where the Heck are They?

OK. I spotted F1 2002 in a second hand shop today and bought it.

I keep trying to download the BPR and GTR mods. Every link fails. Partucularly the RSDG site.

The only thing I've managed to download so far is a Le Mans track. But there's no read me in the zip. It looks a bit like an SCGT set of files but it's yonks since I used anything like that.

Can someone give me some definite links for some decent mod downloads?
Old 17 Jun 2003, 18:38 (Ref:634672)   #2
Es Nes
Veteran

Es Nes should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
http://f1hq.racesimcentral.com/site/...1.php&titel=t1
Old 17 Jun 2003, 20:00 (Ref:634806)   #3
spanner
Veteran

United Kingdom
Mid Beds, "The UK's rubbish dump"
spanner should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
It seems rsdg is down currently. Have you tried the site specific downloads? the mirrors may have removed it from there sites.
If your after info your best bet is to browse the many forums at simbin, racesimcentral
http://gearbox.mart-in.com/ is the main sbdt site
Old 19 Jun 2003, 05:11 (Ref:636233)   #4
Matt Lucas
Racer

Matt Lucas should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Ayse,
try here for links to mods, tracks and other stuff, though I see that you now have BPR and SCR mods.

http://f1hq.racesimcentral.com/site/...t&titel=nieuws

Matt

Edit! Notice that it is the same link as above. Sorry!

Last edited by Matt Lucas; 19 Jun 2003 at 05:13.
Old 19 Jun 2003, 07:17 (Ref:636296)   #5
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Hi Matt. Long time no see. I did a few laps in a Caddy in the SCR mod at Le Mans last night - not bad. I recognised immediately that it was a conversion of your SCGT Le Mans (which, as you know, I love), but the graphics and gameplay of the cars lets the sim down badly in my opinion. I know I harp on about it, but GPL on a fast machine with all the eye-candy is much more rewarding an experience. Now if GPL could be converted to sportscars, that might be different.....
Old 19 Jun 2003, 07:21 (Ref:636299)   #6
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
pirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Aysedasi
Now if GPL could be converted to sportscars, that might be different.....
It can, and people are.... Only for silly cars like Porsche 917, and Ford GT40 and such like i'm afraid though
Old 19 Jun 2003, 08:02 (Ref:636328)   #7
steve nielsen
Veteran

Netherlands
Rotterdam- Holland
steve nielsen should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I have 4 mods installed: GTR2002, Independent Oval racing, the Alfa 147 mod and the Sportscar mod.
Old 19 Jun 2003, 08:17 (Ref:636339)   #8
Matt Lucas
Racer

Matt Lucas should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Aysedasi
Hi Matt. Long time no see.
G'day Ayse,
Long time since I have been here. My PC didn't want to play at 10-tenths for some reason and I stopped coming. New one seems quite happy here though

I have to admit that I am not overly keen on the F1 2002 graphics, but can't put my finger on why. I intend to get it right for my new project. ALMS Bayfront Miami. More new stuff coming soon.

I do recommend getting F1CC when it comes out. It IS a big improvement in nearly every aspect. Good online code and everything else you would expect these days.

I too like GPL, but can't drive. Think I am about +100 on the rank. Perhaps if I spent more time behind the steering wheel than the mouse and keyboard it would improve.

Matt