Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Barn Finds > ChampCar World Series

Old 28 Sep 2003, 15:01 (Ref:732814)   #1
Liz
Veteran

Liz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLiz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Toyota Atlantics Vodka Tasting Party

This is part of an e-mail I received from a friend who is now in Miami.

Quote:
went to a Vodka tasting party which one of the Atlantic teams gave. The Pearl Vodka is a sponsor, it is made in Canada and is very very smooth. Lord dont let those kids smoke, but by God we can advertise drinking items. Who ever hear of some gettin pulled over for open package of cigarettes.
Now considering the age group to whom Toyota Atlantics appeals, and considering that vodka is a favourite drink of underaged drinkers -- and considering the huge number of drunken driving incidents, including mayhem, murder and life altering injuries caused by underaged drinking, this combination strikes me as odd. Although it's pretty well known that the only international industries we have in Canada are booze and cigarettes, if I had my choice of sponsors I would not choose vodka!
Old 28 Sep 2003, 23:36 (Ref:733369)   #2
avsfan733
Veteran

avsfan733 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Liz thats hillarious, and so incredibly true. Show me evidence of a single person killed by second hand smoke!! you can't. Show me a person affected by other peoples drinking and iI could find a million
Old 29 Sep 2003, 00:53 (Ref:733407)   #3
BobbyB
Racer

United States
Santa Barbara, CA, USA
BobbyB should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Lets not get onto another tobacco discussion here. Second hand smoke is interwoven with direct smoking in causing people a miserable death. Last Tuesday, I served as a pallbearer for my friend who died from lung cancer due to smoking (mentioned in earlier posts on this subject). You can't mask the truth- its a killer. Face reality.

Moderators, I suggest you close this thread now.

Last edited by BobbyB; 29 Sep 2003 at 00:54.
Old 29 Sep 2003, 13:21 (Ref:734061)   #4
Jordi
Veteran

Catalonia
Vilafranca del Penedés, CATALONIA
Jordi should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridJordi should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
It's a motorsport forum, not the World Health Organisation's forum.
-Jordi