Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: trackrooms.co.uk Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Trackside

Old 18 Oct 2003, 15:46 (Ref:755159)   #1
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
Prescott 2004

Any 2004 dates available for Prescott Hill Climb yet? Me and a few friends are thinking of heading along at some point andany help would be appreciated - can't seem to find anything on the net?
Old 18 Oct 2003, 20:09 (Ref:755342)   #2
Stuart Hill
Veteran

England
Stuart Hill should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridStuart Hill should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Prescott Marshal's Page

no dates as yet but this should be one of the first places to publish them.
Old 20 Oct 2003, 08:14 (Ref:756655)   #3
josvandeperre
Veteran

England
Central London
josvandeperre should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
The Ferrari Hill series should be there May 1/2 & Septemebr 4/5 if thats any help
Old 20 Oct 2003, 17:23 (Ref:757241)   #4
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
Thanks guys. I think we'll look at the full schedule when it comes out and pick a weekend where we're free and take it from there. Are there any 'must sees' on the hillclimb front at Prescott?
Old 20 Oct 2003, 17:29 (Ref:757250)   #5
Stuart Hill
Veteran

England
Stuart Hill should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridStuart Hill should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Craig Antill
Thanks guys. I think we'll look at the full schedule when it comes out and pick a weekend where we're free and take it from there. Are there any 'must sees' on the hillclimb front at Prescott?
Prescott plus others !!!

Take a look around Craig. You'll either think "what-a-bunch-of-nutters" or............

"Hey !! gotta have me some of that!!"
Old 7 Jan 2004, 19:45 (Ref:830846)   #6
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Okey dokey. This is the provisional calendar:

3/4 April Midland Hillclimb Championship
1/2 May British Hill Climb Championship
26/27 June Bugatti Anniversary Meeting
7/8 August VSCC Meeting
4/5 Sept British/Midland Championships
25/26 Sept Midland Hillclimb Championship

Any suggestions to the best dates to attend?
Old 7 Jan 2004, 19:56 (Ref:830857)   #7
Stuart Hill
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally posted by Craig Antill
Okey dokey.

Any suggestions to the best dates to attend?
That all depends on you;

the fastest cars and most marshals are at the British Rounds;
the Midland tends to have more incidents but;

the social side is exactly the same (ie fantastic) at all rounds but I can't state that about the VSCC as they tend to use their own marshals. (of which I'm not one).

Just pick a weekend, be prepared to camp/sleep over and come (with beer) and be ready to party after having had a day of close encounters with high speed cars!! (and boy do I mean close!!)
Old 23 Feb 2004, 16:39 (Ref:882935)   #8
Chris Roden
Racer

Chris Roden should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by crazystu

the social side is exactly the same (ie fantastic) at all rounds but I can't state that about the VSCC as they tend to use their own marshals. (of which I'm not one).

Just pick a weekend, be prepared to camp/sleep over and come (with beer) and be ready to party after having had a day of close encounters with high speed cars!! (and boy do I mean close!!) [/B]
The VSCC weekend is particularly social and packed! We usually have film shows, barbies and so on on the Saturday night and there is always a jazz band. I can recommend it, some really quick cars too