Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 28 Oct 2003, 23:15 (Ref:766298)   #1
Liz
Veteran

Liz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLiz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Mystery Men -- Please Identify Yourselves

Can you name these international men of mystery?
Attached Thumbnails
gathering 2.little.jpg  
Old 29 Oct 2003, 07:35 (Ref:766572)   #2
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Well it Allon FS on the left, middle not sure and Aysedasi on the right......
Old 29 Oct 2003, 09:02 (Ref:766640)   #3
AllonFS
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bristol, UK
AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!
Hmm, I seem very preoccupied with something to my right. Either someone is offering another glass of vin/vino or I was wondering where the hell the big screen had disappeared to!
Old 29 Oct 2003, 10:05 (Ref:766688)   #4
Javi
Veteran

Javi should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Middle is me. A couple of minutes before it was raining heavily, and we were having some nice french/spanish wines..
Hope to meet you all next year!!!
Old 29 Oct 2003, 10:09 (Ref:766692)   #5
kdr
Veteran

kdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridkdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
did ayse carry around that "pub" logo attached to his hat for the whole 24 hours?
Old 29 Oct 2003, 10:11 (Ref:766695)   #6
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!
Allon, Javi and Ayse, from left to right... did I win something ?
Old 29 Oct 2003, 10:13 (Ref:766696)   #7
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!
And it was on saturday noon, as Javi spotted above, because our CEO missed the sunday meeting, due to the Tourists' obligations

Last edited by Fab; 29 Oct 2003 at 10:21.
Old 29 Oct 2003, 12:14 (Ref:766850)   #8
Liz
Veteran

Liz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLiz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thanks -- I have just got my photos on CD and forgot to write down any names. Here are some more:
Attached Thumbnails
gathering 3.little.jpg  
Old 29 Oct 2003, 12:32 (Ref:766862)   #9
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...

On this one, we have a slice of Ayse on the left, then BernardB, Ricardo (Javi's father), your 'serviteur' Fab, and a slice of Dominique (Bernard's partner and team mate for a long time)...
Old 29 Oct 2003, 12:49 (Ref:766880)   #10
bernard b
Veteran

European Union
France
bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!
(reverse angle)

Attached Thumbnails
img_9226.jpg  
Old 29 Oct 2003, 13:34 (Ref:766937)   #11
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Good to see these pics (maybe..... ).

I didn't carry the pub sign around all weekend either.....
Old 29 Oct 2003, 13:35 (Ref:766940)   #12
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
A couple of mine.....

http://www.aysedasi.btinternet.co.uk...page1/0316.jpg

http://www.aysedasi.btinternet.co.uk...page1/0315.jpg

By this time, as you can see, Fab and I were sharing the pub sign.....

Last edited by Aysedasi; 29 Oct 2003 at 13:37.
Old 29 Oct 2003, 16:25 (Ref:767087)   #13
Dani Filth
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest
Dani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
fab ..i can tell from the photos that you are 100% french .. am i right????

Ciao Marco
Old 29 Oct 2003, 16:43 (Ref:767110)   #14
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Quote:
Originally posted by Dani Filth
fab ..i can tell from the photos that you are 100% french .. am i right????
On my passeport, I'm desesperately french... but how come it's so easy to see that I'm ?
Old 29 Oct 2003, 16:45 (Ref:767115)   #15
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...

Quote:
Originally posted by Aysedasi
I'm still wearing it ! The problem is to sleep with it !
Old 29 Oct 2003, 17:20 (Ref:767158)   #16
Dani Filth
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest
Dani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Fab
On my passeport, I'm desesperately french... but how come it's so easy to see that I'm ?
don;t know .. probably the same why i can say to a russian guy that he's russian ..

Ciao Marco
Old 29 Oct 2003, 19:44 (Ref:767304)   #17
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Oh happy memories, must remember not to turn up late next year only 224 days till we do it all over again next year...........
Old 29 Oct 2003, 20:45 (Ref:767371)   #18
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Yes, late on parade Rob. Don't let it happen again! (Good to meet you though )
Old 29 Oct 2003, 20:59 (Ref:767398)   #19
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
Quote:
Yes, late on parade Rob. Don't let it happen again! (Good to meet you though )
Well thank you - if all goes to plan I should be there from the Wednesday next year, instead of arriving on race morning, which means I will be there on time.........
Old 29 Oct 2003, 21:03 (Ref:767403)   #20
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
pirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
A couple of mine.....

http://www.aysedasi.btinternet.co.uk...page1/0316.jpg

http://www.aysedasi.btinternet.co.uk...page1/0315.jpg

I laugh when i see that pic of you two. I have no idea why. I think it's something to do with Fab's slightly awkward facial expression or something

Old 29 Oct 2003, 21:45 (Ref:767459)   #21
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
I think he was a little worried that I'd go "all French" and want to kiss him on both cheeks........
Old 30 Oct 2003, 08:50 (Ref:767840)   #22
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Stop winding me, nasty boys !!! Do look so extatic ? :confused:

Last edited by Fab; 30 Oct 2003 at 08:51.
Old 30 Oct 2003, 13:58 (Ref:768088)   #23
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
pirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
You look like you're trying to smile but Ayse's squeezing you a bit hard or something

Nevermind. Maybe Ayse was trying to put all the weight of the pub sign over to your side
Old 31 Oct 2003, 07:43 (Ref:768831)   #24
Cynic
Veteran

England
Somwhere Near Reading.UK
Cynic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
How on earth did I manage to miss such a mob??? Must try to plan things a bit better next year. The only person I managed to meet was RdJones, and that was only cos' I ran into him at the entrance.
Old 31 Oct 2003, 08:29 (Ref:768858)   #25
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Quote:
Originally posted by Cynic
How on earth did I manage to miss such a mob??? Must try to plan things a bit better next year. The only person I managed to meet was RdJones, and that was only cos' I ran into him at the entrance.
The first to come to me were TryHard and Javi/Ricardo : we opened a bottle, and that was it !!! We were easy to find with our glasses, under the rain in the middle of the square !