Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Racing Technology

Old 19 Nov 2000, 21:56 (Ref:49051)   #1
Sparky
Veteran

Sparky should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

Hi Guys!

Just a quick apology - I'm afraid I will have no access to a connection for a while, so my Tech Moderator duties are about to slide.

As soon as I can, I'll be back online with renewed enthusiasm and a bunch of fresh ideas!

The Tech Forum seems to be ticking along very nicely now, and with fresh faces in here everyday, long may it continue!

Take care my friends!

Steve 'Sparky' Cooper

Old 20 Nov 2000, 09:06 (Ref:49104)   #2
Dino IV
Veteran

MagnetON
NL
Dino IV should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDino IV should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Take care Sparkster!
Old 20 Nov 2000, 16:39 (Ref:49164)   #3
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Hmm,

He's gone so maybe we can liven things up. Here's the fridge let's see ........... yep, he's left his Nitrous supply, so I'll jussss gi old Lor......... lo...... Shtrollopsh a call and sheee if she can make the party.
Old 27 Nov 2000, 14:26 (Ref:50010)   #4
Sharky
Veteran

Sharky should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSharky should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSharky should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Aha!! Now is the time!! With no moderator we can do whatever we want to do!! Bwahahaha....Bwahahaha (it's an evil laugh of course!)
Old 28 Nov 2000, 03:51 (Ref:50129)   #5
Liz
Veteran

Liz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLiz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Let's have the bonnet up on this and see what makes it go. Oh my it's a V12! I didn't know they were still making these! Wonder how fast it will go?
Old 28 Nov 2000, 07:00 (Ref:50135)   #6
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Liz, LIZ!!!!. Look out for that po......... Oh gawd, he'll go ape when he sees that in his ornamental fish pond.
Old 1 Dec 2000, 12:00 (Ref:50634)   #7
Diabando
Veteran

Australia
Victoria, Australia
Diabando should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDiabando should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
aaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwww I dunno....I think he might like a garden feature - ornamental fish pond ala car sculpture fountain....press the pedal Liz!
Old 5 Dec 2000, 17:52 (Ref:51233)   #8
Sparky
Veteran

Sparky should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

Sculptures in the ornamental fish pond????
I said talk about car parts, not Carp Arts!!

Tsk... A Lambo in the fis.. er, pool... Who could have thought of that?
Old 6 Dec 2000, 00:12 (Ref:51281)   #9
Diabando
Veteran

Australia
Victoria, Australia
Diabando should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDiabando should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid