Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Clubmans Rallycross Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Other Motorsports > Rallying & Rallycross

Old 11 Mar 2005, 22:45 (Ref:1249954)   #1
Nittymaki
Racer

Nittymaki has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Wow RSS website and driver list

Wow......................

Just seen the new RSS website superb is all I can say

Also fantastic to see so many drivers 87 registered with the new series so far.

Great lets hope for more, a great season for all roll on Lydden Hill and Croft

Any thoughts people??

Who's goin to Lydden and Croft??
Old 11 Mar 2005, 22:49 (Ref:1249961)   #2
EvilPumpkin
CCNA
Royalridge Computing
A LARGE Teapot
Veteran

Ireland
EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!
Nitty just curious - are you on commission?
Old 11 Mar 2005, 23:12 (Ref:1249972)   #3
Nittymaki
Racer

Nittymaki has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilPumpkin
Nitty just curious - are you on commission?
Not at all I just have the best interests of the sport at heart and want things to be good this year.

Who ever is running events.

I just mean that the RSS looks promising and good with 87 drivers registered already....... thats more than the BRDA got in entries for all events last year...

I just want the series to succeed and the BRC.
Old 12 Mar 2005, 05:35 (Ref:1250075)   #4
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Well let's hope registrations translate into entries then.

Sadly its not always the case. Which I guess demonstrates your point re the BRDA.
Old 12 Mar 2005, 08:40 (Ref:1250128)   #5
Barrie
Veteran

England
Colchester Essex
Barrie should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'm with you on this one Nittymaki, I'm so hoping GB and Irish rallycross has a good year. Although I'm mainly behind the guys organising the RSS, I still would like to see the BRC have a fruitful year. Its important that the RSS succeeds as this will bring the European championship over to are shores once again, and how Ive missed it.
Old 12 Mar 2005, 11:44 (Ref:1250218)   #6
Spectator
Racer

United Kingdom
East Sussex
Spectator should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Good to see a healthy interest and lots of potential entries for the Super Series.
As one of those from the deep south, slightly disappointed that a venue down here could not be found. As stated a while ago intend to be at Croft in November for the replacement meeting for the GP.
Lets hope for the good of the sport that both series will prosper.
On the bright side with the two running side by side it gives the drivers more outings per year and as far as I know the dates don't clash.
To all of you going to Lydden , See you there.
Old 12 Mar 2005, 19:36 (Ref:1250427)   #7
BertMk2
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Nr Maidstone, Kent
BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!
I'd agree with the general sentiment here - I'd like to see rallycross flourish and all events have good entry levels and some great cars

As with Spectator I'm disappointed the super series doesn't vist either Lydden or Brands as these (and Wildtracks) are the only circuits I can really get to in a single day but I certainly don't want to see either the BRC or the RSS fail. Roll on Lydden.....
Old 12 Mar 2005, 19:37 (Ref:1250428)   #8
Barrie
Veteran

England
Colchester Essex
Barrie should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
There will be alot more drivers added to that list from now till the opening round. As regards Europeans, there is plenty of interest in all classes, all will be revealed over the next few weeks, Ex euro champ Sven Seelinger with the Div1A Schanche built Fiesta has confirmed.

The RSS are working hard to get a Southern based event in the not to distant future.

Last edited by Barrie; 12 Mar 2005 at 19:39.