Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Virtual Racers

Old 21 Jul 2005, 10:25 (Ref:1359972)   #1
IL LEONE
Racer

United Kingdom
London
IL LEONE should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
The ULTIMATE driving experience on PS2/PC?

Came across this on another site and remembered we had this forum here and thought you all might like a look at it. Apparently this can be used with either the PS2 or PC and has many lifelike features.

Cockpit
Old 21 Jul 2005, 11:11 (Ref:1359994)   #2
steve_r
Veteran

Lord Howe Island
European Capital of Culture 2008
steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!
I love computer games, but if a visitor to my house saw one of those things in my spare room, I would be seriously embarrased.
Prehaps the owners could cover it over with their anorak collections...
Old 21 Jul 2005, 13:09 (Ref:1360100)   #3
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Looks brill, but I too get embarrassed when people ask me why I have a red MOMO wheel attached to my desk in my study...........
Old 21 Jul 2005, 17:19 (Ref:1360266)   #4
nickyf1
Veteran

Scotland
City of Glasgow, Scotland, UK
nickyf1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridnickyf1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
nice and impractical.LMAO
Old 21 Jul 2005, 17:51 (Ref:1360291)   #5
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
pirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I haven't looked into the details of that particular one, but there's another called the 'hyperstim' which has all sorts of cool effects, like vibrations through your seat, speakers which you can position to get the engine noise coming from the correct direction and a little platform on the front for you to put the monitor on.

Still, as Ayse says, having a wheel is embarassing enough when you've got visitors as it is (or worse still when they call round and you're actually using it you have to try and pack it away sharpish so nobody knows you were )
Old 21 Jul 2005, 17:52 (Ref:1360292)   #6
Vicki
Veteran

England
Stoke
Vicki should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridVicki should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Wow, I'd love one of those but my room is tiny as it is!
Old 28 Jul 2005, 07:38 (Ref:1365299)   #7
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by pirenzo

Still, as Ayse says, having a wheel is embarassing enough when you've got visitors as it is (or worse still when they call round and you're actually using it you have to try and pack it away sharpish so nobody knows you were )

You should worry - I'm 48 years old!

But now thick-skinned enough not to worry much about it. Most of our friends and relatives know full well how sad I am......
Old 2 Aug 2005, 11:07 (Ref:1370017)   #8
robert77
Racer

England
Worcestershire/Shropshire border
robert77 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridrobert77 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Very cool, I'd deffo have one of them. It costs a bomb though.
Old 2 Aug 2005, 11:11 (Ref:1370022)   #9
Mike_Wooshy
Veteran

England
Birmingham
Mike_Wooshy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridMike_Wooshy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
ive got a steering wheel in my room but that would be aswsome !!!
Old 2 Aug 2005, 11:17 (Ref:1370026)   #10
robert77
Racer

England
Worcestershire/Shropshire border
robert77 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridrobert77 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
would sure make you feel like you're ina real racing car, deffo.
Old 2 Aug 2005, 17:57 (Ref:1370333)   #11
mjolnir
Racer

Australia
Sydney
mjolnir should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
i'll take one of these instead
Old 2 Aug 2005, 18:32 (Ref:1370382)   #12
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
This is getting silly.........
Old 2 Aug 2005, 21:50 (Ref:1370586)   #13
Kidzer
Veteran

Scotland
Aberdeenshire, Scotland
Kidzer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridKidzer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
But if someone just offered you one, you wouldn't say no would ya?
Old 2 Aug 2005, 21:57 (Ref:1370592)   #14
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I remember being bored one day at school some eyars ago and inventing a driving seat for videogames that included such features as real time crashes. So if the car rolled on the game so did you. You could subject yourself to any injuries possible, with this seat capable of simulating crashes with up to 300G of force. Hell, there was even a device that spat sand, grit and debris into your face.

As I say, I was bored........
Old 3 Aug 2005, 07:42 (Ref:1370802)   #15
bartman71
Veteran

bartman71 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
http://www.hyperstimulator.com/

these are awesome. a mate had a centre that i did a bit of work at in Tasmania. must say they beat using the momo ff whell by a mile