Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: FlagMarshal.com MarshalsGuide.com Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Marshals Forum

Old 8 Nov 2005, 23:01 (Ref:1455760)   #1
JEB
Veteran

JEB has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Wht Thank You

WHT THANK YOU
A massive thank you to all Marshals who attended and worked at the 2005 BRDC Walter Hayes Trophy.

Terrible weather conditions made this an event to remember, and it would not have reached its completion without the first class services of the volunteer officials at Silverstone.

I personally value all of your support, and each and every one of you, made this a truly memorable weekend.

150 Formula Ford 1600 cars required a huge operation to manage, and from the very top to the very bottom of the 'Marshal Ladder' I thank you all.

The 2005 WHT will be long remembered, and it would not have been possible without you.

Thanks again - and I look forward to seeing you at Silverstone on the first weekend of November 2006 for the sixth-running of the BRDC Walter Hayes Trophy.

James Beckett (JEB)
Old 8 Nov 2005, 23:06 (Ref:1455765)   #2
Clive
Veteran

England
Westcott
Clive should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridClive should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Pleased to be of service. Could only make the saturday but thoroughly enjoyed it
Old 8 Nov 2005, 23:13 (Ref:1455775)   #3
Robin_D
Veteran

British Antarctic Territory
Warwickshire, UK
Robin_D should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridRobin_D should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridRobin_D should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Thank you James.

The 3 days over the weekend are the best I have ever marshalled in 5 years. The racing was entertaining, the races were not too long and neither were the qualifying.

Even on Sunday the spirit on the marshals posts around the circuit and in the paddock was high.

Thank you for taking the time to speak to me on Sunday morning in the diner. Even though you had other more important things on your mind.

You did one hell of a good job. Perhaps other people could take note of it.

Cheers,

Robin at Brooklands.
Old 9 Nov 2005, 00:24 (Ref:1455836)   #4
chezza
Veteran

England
Shrewton, Wiltshire
chezza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridchezza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridchezza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
It is nice to have a thank you from the organisers like this. There must have been some tough made on sunday to ensure that everything got finished.

Thank you for such a great meeting James...looking forward to next year already!
Old 9 Nov 2005, 20:58 (Ref:1456677)   #5
Snapper Baz
Race Official
Veteran

England
Las Vegas, NV. USA
Snapper Baz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSnapper Baz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
...and shame I had to miss it!
Old 9 Nov 2005, 21:59 (Ref:1456713)   #6
sydney herbert
Rookie

United Kingdom
Nr.SILVERSTONE
sydney herbert should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
James . Thank you for letting me have a very enjoyable three day, next june will have to be as good. Best wishes SYD.