Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars.

Old 17 Dec 2005, 03:22 (Ref:1485613)   #1
sov12
Rookie

sov12 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Well 911, its finally out, todays NZ Herald M Collins left TKR to run the
new BMW series. Another, worst kept secret in NZ Motorsport.
I hope Evomike reads the Herald so as TKR accountant he will
now be informed.
Trust you can get some TKR payments to Tocal soon Evomike,
so the other shareholders aren't left funding Gene & Jasons racing.
I'm sure Tocal dont want to be chasing their money as they had too
last time their was a TKR livery in the NZ V8 Tourers.
Old 17 Dec 2005, 04:39 (Ref:1485624)   #2
Tracy
Veteran

New Zealand
Palmerston North, New Zealand
Tracy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hi All

Well, I would just like to say a huge thanks to Martin for everything he has done as TKR Manager He certainly did a great job, and I certainly appreciated what he did for us fans!

Which leads me on to welcome TKR's new Team Manager Bernie Gillon I am sure he will do a great job, especially since he has a vested interest in making sure his investment does as well as it can
Old 17 Dec 2005, 05:41 (Ref:1485627)   #3
BAZzzzz c
Veteran

United Kingdom
AUCKLAND
BAZzzzz c has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
From the 'Dreaming' stages, David J has slowly and surely brought this juggernaut that is the TKR Empire, to where we are today. Gathering together the very best in Drivers and Staff, he gradually gained the confidence of those that gave TKR those first big Sponsorship promises, and some not so big too, many STILL right in behind the Team in every way, He also gathered in those many thousands of Supporters that all did their bit to spur this Motor racing team onto great things. From dust to V8 Tourers, a Supercar, World class Drivers and...........Martin.

Yes Tracy. I too will stand with you in recognising and thanking Martin for the immense job and the massive amount of personal upheavel that he has endured willingly and without fail, that must go hand in hand with heading the management team of a V8 Supercar campaign... on another Continenent.! His life was not his own while there was Week-end schedules to keep and race Business to organise, sometimes in two different Countries during the same week-ends. A mammoth job and who could blame him or even be surprised that he is moving on. He has not left us rudderless and nor would he have. I have no doubt that he was waiting for the right moment to leave and that would have included, right up then, the fact that we have others that can take over.

This ever approachable lad with that quiet and lovable manner and that almost , dare I say it,? Mr Bean smile, will be sorely missed, not just by the team and those that learned from him, but by the likes of Tracy and me and a whole host of loyal, dedicated and above all, gratefull Supporters that have been in awe at his output.
HAPPY DAYS MARTIN. I hope that I see you out n about somewhere. Nice one son.

Now, I had better go and find a Herald to read 'cos although 911 spilled the beans, he didnt give us any more than that so Iwill have to do my own research...!
Old 17 Dec 2005, 08:12 (Ref:1485653)   #4
Tracy
Veteran

New Zealand
Palmerston North, New Zealand
Tracy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hi All

Head to www.car.co.nz BMW's announcement of a move was there on Thursday, and the TKR one was there yesterday
Old 17 Dec 2005, 09:52 (Ref:1485676)   #5
Evomike
Veteran

New Zealand
Auckland, New Zealand
Evomike should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Sov12 again you seem to have very unreliable contacts. I rang Mr John tonight to confirm your comments re funds owed by TKR to TOCAL before posting tonight and funny enough i also saw Mr Dave Slater at Pukekohe today where TKR put through over 70 clients in the teams V8 Supercar Hot Lap car and NZ Hot Lap car and Mr Slater was scheduled to do some driver training.

Mr John gave me Mr Slaters number and i have just spoken to Mr Slater in Taupo where he has confirmed TKR do not have any overdue accounts with TOCAL at all and as Dave Slater looks after such accounts for Tocal he would know!!!!!!!.

Sov12 check your facts are correct before making such stupid comments about TKR and or any other team or persons for that fact in the future.
Old 17 Dec 2005, 10:19 (Ref:1485686)   #6
sov12
Rookie

sov12 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evomike
Sov12 again you seem to have very unreliable contacts. I rang Mr John tonight to confirm your comments re funds owed by TKR to TOCAL before posting tonight and funny enough i also saw Mr Dave Slater at Pukekohe today where TKR put through over 70 clients in the teams V8 Supercar Hot Lap car and NZ Hot Lap car and Mr Slater was scheduled to do some driver training.

Mr John gave me Mr Slaters number and i have just spoken to Mr Slater in Taupo where he has confirmed TKR do not have any overdue accounts with TOCAL at all and as Dave Slater looks after such accounts for Tocal he would know!!!!!!!.

Sov12 check your facts are correct before making such stupid comments about TKR and or any other team or persons for that fact in the future.
Interesting,
Must of been paid in the last week or so.
Guess free credit for two rounds is ok !!!!!!!!!
Any comment Evo re:TKR last escapade at v8 tourers & Tocal
chasing for money.
A bit like the lack of comment to 911 re Martin.
Never respond to bad stuff AH.
Old 18 Dec 2005, 20:56 (Ref:1486226)   #7
Evomike
Veteran

New Zealand
Auckland, New Zealand
Evomike should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by sov12
Interesting,
Must of been paid in the last week or so.
Guess free credit for two rounds is ok !!!!!!!!!
Any comment Evo re:TKR last escapade at v8 tourers & Tocal
chasing for money.
A bit like the lack of comment to 911 re Martin.
Never respond to bad stuff AH.
Sov12,
At the time of 911's rantings, I had not beeen formally told of Mr Collins' impending departure. I did however know before it was published in the herald. Once I was informed It is not up to me to come on here and annouce it. It is up to Martin/TKR/BMW, as TKR are my client, any information cannot be disclosed without the consent of my client. So in short I am not going to confirm or deny something just because you want to know something.
Old 19 Dec 2005, 08:48 (Ref:1486443)   #8
Timu
Veteran

New Zealand
Waiuku, New Zealand
Timu should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
As everybody should agree, Mr. Collins has done a fantastic job over the last five seasons. He will do well in his new role....