Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 23 Apr 2001, 11:35 (Ref:83969)   #1
Wrex
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Melbourne - Home of the Australian GP
Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!
Just off Autorace.com

Quote:
Ralf Schumacher continues his blistering pace, on public roads

Following his maiden victory at the San Marino GP at Imola on 15 April, Williams driver, Ralf Schumacher continued his blistering pace on an Austrian motorway on Sunday.

He was caught speeding at 170kph in a 100kph zone and had to pay $650 because he didn't have his licence with him and according to reports from Austrian news agency, APA, he now face losing his licence for 14 days as the authorities insist on treating him like any other offender.
Give it your best Moff
Old 23 Apr 2001, 11:59 (Ref:83988)   #2
RALFANATOR
Racer

RALFANATOR should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
ME First

you just can't slow a great race WINNER down
fast on track fast on road. Lets face it some other F1 driver have done the same before (DC D.hill ) just to name a few.
but its good for a laugh
Old 23 Apr 2001, 12:04 (Ref:83989)   #3
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
And I bet the cop said "who d'you think you are then? Michael Schumacher?"
Old 23 Apr 2001, 12:06 (Ref:83990)   #4
renault110
Rookie

renault110 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

When Alain Prost was caught for speeding the French Judge laughed and let him off - fantastic.
Old 23 Apr 2001, 12:11 (Ref:83992)   #5
Airhead
Veteran

Airhead should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAirhead should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I wouldn't mind being a copper if I had to chase Ralf. You could send me out in the Mini 850.

Just go down the road and pull your book out when you see the trail of broken bushes by the side of the road....

Old 23 Apr 2001, 12:34 (Ref:83999)   #6
DancingMachine
Racer

DancingMachine should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
that joke was a good 1...peter mallett..
i really laughed my ass off on that 1. GJ
Old 23 Apr 2001, 14:10 (Ref:84025)   #7
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Piquet was caugth at the same situation when going to Brasilia once...

The cop asked him : "Do you think you are Ayrton Senna ??"

P*** off he replied : "NO ! I AM Nelson Piquet. But you can send the bill to him, I don't mind."
Old 23 Apr 2001, 17:17 (Ref:84055)   #8
DancingMachine
Racer

DancingMachine should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
r u serious bononi..boy that must have hurt lol

I LIKE IT
Old 23 Apr 2001, 18:27 (Ref:84082)   #9
Faster
Racer

Faster should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I bet the cop recognised Ralf at the first moment, but as austrians hate germans, he was proud on applying the fine...
Old 23 Apr 2001, 18:49 (Ref:84090)   #10
Ralf's Girl
Veteran

England
London
Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!
Looks like Ralf's catching the bus like the rest of us.
"The more I see of the world, the more am I dissatisfied with it; every day confirms my belief of the inconsistency of all human characters, and of the little dependence which can be placed on the appearance of either merit or sense." -- Elizabeth Bennet, 'Pride & Prejudice'
Old 23 Apr 2001, 18:58 (Ref:84095)   #11
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!

if you do 180kmh down a french motorway you get your licence, your car, it's entire contents, everything taken away, and left at the side of the road.

he could do it on purpose. take juan pablo for a drive, and take michael, mika and david with him. perfect!

(so much for allegedly wanting an austrian racing licence, eh? that's not a good way to go about it..)
Old 23 Apr 2001, 19:51 (Ref:84112)   #12
Speed
Veteran

Panama
Panama, Rep. of Panama
Speed should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by renault110
When Alain Prost was caught for speeding the French Judge laughed and let him off - fantastic.
Yes, and kill some innocent family on a Renault-Megane, must be great, fantastic, cool (I know it wasn't AP's case)...
Man, I love Speed (actually that's my nickname) but only on appropriate speed-tracks.

Last edited by Speed; 23 Apr 2001 at 19:53.
Old 24 Apr 2001, 02:17 (Ref:84257)   #13
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
When Steve Soper got stopped on the M1 (I think) he gave the police Jean Luis Schlesser's licence over. They were team mates in the Texaco Sierra squad at the time.
Old 24 Apr 2001, 21:03 (Ref:84523)   #14
Tristan
Veteran

Tristan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I think my favourite was when Jenson was caught doing 125mph in a BMW DIESEL!!!

What with him driving for BMW at the time, I remain suspicious to this day that wasn't a publicity stunt!