Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One > Predictions Contest & Fun

Old 24 Jul 2011, 22:44 (Ref:2930651)   #1
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
2011 Fantasy F1 Results - Germany

[Housekeeping]
Karun Chandock replaced Jarno Trulli for this round at Lotus. I'm enforcing a combination of my exanding of Jab's rule book lets call it the Ricciardo Rule together with the Perez-De La Rosa scenario of a one off replacement drive, in order to award the points gained by Chandok to the two teams that have Trulli as a driver.

[/Housekeeping]

On with the results and with Button failing to finish and Vettel only 4th, it opened the door for teams with neither of these drivers to top the listings.

With Hamilton and Kobayashi driving for them and Ferrari power, Born Racer's Born Racers wins the German round with 61 points, 5 clear of Rotary Wankell and a further 3 in front of Goblin Target Racing.

In the overall it's getting closer at the top, with the Geordie Gene's lead being cut by 3 points from the equal scoring Polar Bear Racing and Grabham Grand Prix II. Gaining on the top 3 is Better than HRT who swaps 4th and 5th places with a low scoring SuperChillF1.
Attached Thumbnails
Germany Race Points.jpg   Germany Results.jpg   Running total After 10 Races.jpg  

Old 25 Jul 2011, 09:36 (Ref:2930791)   #2
TrapezeArtist
Veteran

United Kingdom
England
TrapezeArtist has a real shot at the podium!TrapezeArtist has a real shot at the podium!TrapezeArtist has a real shot at the podium!TrapezeArtist has a real shot at the podium!
Congrats to Born Racer on a dramatic change of fortune. Meanwhile my lot continue their charge through the field, from front to back.

I was getting disillusioned by Trulli and put my trust in Team Lotus to replace him with something better. I should have known that having a driver with a girlie name wasn't going to get me anywhere. Time to look into the substitution options.
Old 27 Jul 2011, 00:16 (Ref:2931573)   #3
Razor
10-10ths official Trekkie
Veteran

Australia
Behind the wheel
Razor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Still in the Top 10. Everything to play for there.
Old 28 Jul 2011, 18:05 (Ref:2932208)   #4
stripedcat
Veteran

stripedcat should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridstripedcat should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Congratulations to Born Racer! Lucky I switched to Hekki. There have been a few driver changes this season (Trulli, Karthikeyan).

I don't think I will be making much progress this season.